This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atAtocha Cercanías28007 Madrid, SpainLa salida del tren se efectúa desde la estación Puerta de Atocha en Madrid. El cliente presentará los billetes de tren impresos para hacer el viaje por su cuenta.See address & details
- Pass byValencia CathedralCiudad de las Artes y las CienciasOceanografic Valencia
- You'll end atAtocha Cercanías28007 Madrid, SpainLa salida del tren se efectúa desde la estación Puerta de Atocha en Madrid. El cliente presentará los billetes de tren impresos para hacer el viaje por su cuenta.See address & details
Atocha Cercanías, 28007 Madrid, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Valencia Bus Turistic for 1 day which includes:
- Hop on-off all day long
- 2 routes, 19 stops
- Audioguide available at 10 languages
- Billetes de tren alta velocidad ida y vuelta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will send you the electronic train tickets to your email. Be aware of your spam mailbox.
- ¡SEE! last Sunday of the month: Cut the Plaza of the Town hall, for what the bus cannot accede with normality to the Historical Center, transfer the stop of the Plaza de la Reina, to the stop of the San Pio V. Museum. C /. San Pio V, 9, We will suppress the stop in front of the Joaquín Sorolla AVE station.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Train departing hours are indicative and can suffer changes depending of the traveling dates. The final issued hours will be showed on the train tickets provided by the supplier.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
A great experience. Valencia is an amazing city. The museum is most impressive.The building is most modern architecture.
Date of experience: May 2018
This is a fast effective service. The train left and arrived on time. Standing in the buffet carriage while the TVE is doing 300kph is amazing. The scenery is stunning. Overall we would thoroughly recommend
Date of experience: April 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Viajes Reina
One of the most beatiful of Europa Cathedral.
Magnificent cathedral, one of the most beautiful in Europe. The tour is basic to understand the history and art of…
Amazing visit to the Toledo Cathedral
Undoubtedly, one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world. There are so many details to see in the cathedral i…
Fast train to Serville
We caught the fast train for a day visit from Málaga. The train was very clean, fast and on time. You get allocated…
Great tour guide in Cordoba but poor communication about the content of tour and train schedule
When I booked this tour, I thought it was a train ride and an all day tour based on the train times. It stated that…
This was the last tour my husband and I took after a 5-week tour of Crete, Spain, and Portugal. We liked the idea o…
A total scam
No information provided where to pick tickets up railway station. In Toledo, red bus accessible supposedly with Tol…
The tickets for this tour were provided by an email from the Madrid company. The instructions were difficult to fol…
Madrid City Center is beautiful.
Madrid, Spain is a beautiful City where you can visit Museums like, El Museo del Prado, El Museo Reina Sofía. You m…
Marvelous and Inspiring
The history and beauty of this cathedral is incredible. The works of art by El Greco are breathtaking along with th…
This is the most beautiful Cathedral I've ever visited. The self guided tour was fantastic. I would allow an hour …
Went to Barcelona from Madrid for the day. Trains are clean, comfortable and staff is professional. :)
Do this tour yourself and save some money
This isn't really a tour. It's just train tickets and a hop on/hop off bus ticket. The rest is up to you, so why no…
Beutiful Place for ferrari lovers. But.....
The place is great and perfect and Ferrari lovers. The only facility really worth the entrance is the train that ri…
Toledo: So much to do!
We purchased the pass in Toledo. We received tickets for a number of venues, including a train ride around the town…
This looks like an official tourist office at the train station but it's just a total con. The incompetent guides e…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071