Tour will always be PRIVATE.
• Learn about Madrid and its history. Discover how Madrid has come to be the only European Capital ever founded by the arabs.
• Visit the most emblematic attractions in town: Mayor Square, San Miguel Market, Puerta del Sol, the Opera House, the Royal Palace or the Cathedral
• Explore the old town and its tiny and narrow medieval looking streets. Get to know Habsburgs' Madrid
• Find secrets gardens, old remains of demolished churches or hidden and unexpected museums
• Visit La Latina neighbourhood, a beautiful and quiet part of the Old Town, missed by the most of regular walking tours
Meet your guide at the
central square of Puerta Cerrada, a symbolic and interesting departure place that was once in 12th century the limit of the city.
Start the tour walking through the colorful streets and learn about Madrid's history.
Visit the beautiful and famous Mayor Square, get to explore San Miguel Market and arrive later to Plaza de la Villa, the oldest square in town.
Continue towards the famous square of
Puerta del Sol, home of "
the Bear and the Tree" statue. Walk through Arenal Street and arrive to the
Opera House. Explore later the
Orient Square and the
Sabatini gardens. Admire the impressive
Royal Palace - former residence of the spanish royal family- and
To finish, follow your guide through the narrow and medieval looking streets of La Latina district. Admire its beautiful and quiet squares, its old churches and local markets. Enjoy the traditional architecture and learn the origins of its name, why this area was once the heart of the city and where the Patron Saint of Madrid used to live...