Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover one of the most interesting landscapes in Spain visiting the Albufera of Valencia, a mediterranean forests, rice paddies and lakes where you can enjoy a unique day by the Mediterranean. Let’s go! Two schedules, morning or afternoon; In the afternoon we will finish the day watching sunset from the lake, contemplating a beautiful postcard.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque Natural de la AlbuferaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe will make several stops in the Natural Park to discover the best of this magical place full of rice paddies. Some stops like: La Devesa to see the Dunas and the amazing beach there, la Gola de Puchol with the panoramic view of the lake, and then, El Palmar from where we will take the boat trip.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural de la Albufera
- Baby or child chair for the car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must have at least 135cms to do the excursion.
- Not recomended with babys or children less than 6 years old
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Valencia & Go
Private walking tour if Valencia
Perfect way to begin our visit here Carolina gave us a great overview of the history of the region. She is knowledg…
If you are interested in history this tour is a must!!
A really interesting tour around the old city. Good comfortable shoes are essential as there is a lot of walking. …
A great visit
We really had a lovely time visiting the caves. Our tour leader was really sweet and informative. The only draw bac…
Awful and disorganized customer service
I’m sure the tour was lovely, but I’ll never know. There was major disorganization in getting to a meeting point. M…
Coves de Sant Josep Excursion
Great trip, especially for the price. Our tour guide was very nice. Communication to set up our cruise port pick up…
Lovely half day trip
Carolina collected is at our apartment at 8.30. We travelled out of València in a comfortable mini bus to the caves…
Great Tour of Valencia
We loved our Valencia tour with our guide, Carolina. We had a wonderful private tour of the main historical sites. …
Wonderful tour of Valencia
Our guide, Sonia, took us on a fascinating tour of a city she clearly loves. She guided us through the oldest part…
Great historical excursion!
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Valencia. We did this tour upon arriving in the city a…
What a great tour
Our guide, Sonya, did an excellent job walking us through her city. She clearly has a lot of passion for her city …
Nice visit to the caves
Guide was really friendly. The boat trip is definitely worth taking and is suitable for all ages! Would definitely…
Tour Guide with a VERY bad attitude - totally unpleasant experience
We purchased this tour and arrived about 45 minutes early at the appointed location to meet our guide. We had a co…
Enjoyable intro to Valencia
My family and I enjoyed our walking tour of Valencia. We scheduled it for the morning after our arrival in Valenci…
Exactly what we wanted
Marcella was our guide and was able to answer every question we had about Valencia. She was very knowledgeable abou…
Wonderful tour of Valencia!
We booked a last minute tour of Valencia, looking to gain some insight into some of the city’s history and culture …
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Excursion to Albufera Natural Park
How much is Excursion to Albufera Natural Park?
Excursion to Albufera Natural Park price starts from C$70.59. Discover and book Excursion to Albufera Natural Park on Tripadvisor
What is the Excursion to Albufera Natural Park cancellation policy?
Excursion to Albufera Natural Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Excursion to Albufera Natural Park on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Excursion to Albufera Natural Park?
Excursion to Albufera Natural Park is hosted by Valencia & Go. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Valencia & Go on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion to Albufera Natural Park on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Excursion to Albufera Natural Park?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Excursion to Albufera Natural Park on Tripadvisor