3-Day Southern Italy from Rome: Alberobello, Bari, Matera
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take the train from Rome to...
Discover Alberobello and Matera...
train from Bari to Rome
Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- High speed train from Rome to Bari and vice versa
- 2 nights in a 3-star hotel in the city center of Bari with breakfast in a double room
- Private daily tour of Alberobello and Matera with private transfer and guide/driver
- International flights
- Lunch and dinner
- Tourism tax to be paid at the hotel
- Medical insurance
- Transfers from/to train stations
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Accommodation provided in double and triple rooms. For single rooms please ask for a customized quote
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Fashion Tour - Private Day Tours
Rome in One Day
While it is impossible to see all of Rome in one day, our excursion through Trip Advisor came close. Our guide Pao…
Murano Glass and workshop
My grandaughters and I loved the tour. The loved making glass earrings. The pick up point is about 1/2 mile to th…
Very hard sell, pushy staff
Visited the factory where we were shown a brief glass blowing demo, all very interesting but then we were led to a …
Rome is awesome. But make sure you know exactly what you want to do before you begin.
This tour is somewhere around 3.5 stars. Rome is fantastic, of course. But there is so much to do that it's hard to…
VERY pushy and extortionate prices.....
We attended the Murano factory as part of a freebie from our hotel in Venice, Hotel Montecarlo on Calle Specchieri.…
A great day in Roma with our fantastic driver Roberto
This was our first experience booking a shore excursion through Viator and we were NOT disappointed. We had two sim…
Fashion Tour organised a private tour for 6 of us starting from Rome - Milan - Bolzano - Venice.
Fashion Tour organised a private tour for 6 of us starting from Rome - Milan - Bolzano - Venice. We had a great tim…
We used the services of Fashion Tour for the Milan Fashion Week in February '14 and we were not disappointed. The s…
A Bike Tour is a Great Way to See Rome
We enjoyed our bike tour. We saw places we would have never seen any other way. We were given perfect directions …
Private Shore Excursions in Naples/Amalfi Coast, Rome, and Florence
Fashion tours was incredibly helpful and very prompt in coordinating all my shore excursions. They were very compe…
- Basilica San Nicola, Citta Vecchia - Bari, and 3 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071