Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVia di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyMeeting point is 30 minutes prior the scheduled departure time Meeting point for the Colosseum is Via di San Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, Italy. A 5 minute walk from the Colosseum Metro Line B Stop. Close to the Colosseum monument.See address & details
- Pass byMaya Tours
- 1ColosseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Roman ForumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Palatine HillStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPiazza del Colosseo
- You'll end atFori Imperiali00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalySee address & details
Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Fori Imperiali, 00184 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Skip-the-line privileges
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please, plan to be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument. It is mandatory to have a photo ID, you may be denied entry to the monument without one.
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
Excellent tour..!! Great guide. Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recomended. No waiting in line, the guide was very good.
We had booked our skip the line tickets for the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel ahead of time but added the escorted tour on when we arrived at the Vatican and are we glad we did! Christine was wonderful! She is a native English speaker with and Art History degree and has…
Date of experience: September 2019
We had originally booked a skip the queue tour but between being picked up and queueing for entrance Eugene had entertained sufficiently that we upgraded to the full tour. The Vatican is huge, hot and crowded; the advantage of a tour is that is shows you great things while…
1 Helpful vote
Alma was our tour guide for this and she did a fantastic job of herding cats (those on the tour) and providing great background and insight. She was very patient and allowed people time to take it all in. I would love to book a private tour with her for more time.
1 Helpful vote
This was a truly nice tour. The sun was burning, we walked a lot, but it was all compensated by the enthusiasm of the guide (Paolo), and his immense knowledge. I was planning to just visit the Colosseum by myself, but in the end I was way happier with my choice. Worth every…
Date of experience: July 2018
Response from Mayatoursroma, Customer Care at Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour
Responded Jul. 10, 2018
Dear Francisco P, Thanks so much for your review. I’m delighted you found that booking our tour was the right decision and that you had such a good time. Thanks again for the feedback and choosing our tour. All our best, Maya Tours
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Maya Tours
Excellent guided tour
Our tour guide was Christina I usually explore museums at my own pace, however this time decided to do a guided to…
Christina was the Perfect guide for a beautiful location
Christina was an excellent tour guide with extensive knowledge of everything that she showed us. Felt super persona…
Gabriel. - great guide, great day
We had Gabriel as our tour guide and he was absolutely great. Full of knowledge and passion and clearly enjoyed sha…
Everything was perfect,The tour guide her name Christina, she is kind and thoughtful in explanation😃
We had a great day! Our Tour Guide Debra looked after us and made us feel welcome! She was really informative and k…
Christina is an insightful tour guide and gives a thorough overview of the Vatican
I booked a trip with Maya Tours through Carpe Diem Rome website and was able to check in at their office location m…
Great Experience, and Great Guide
My wife and I took our two boys 10 and 12 to visit the Vatican and the tour was awesome. Christina is a wonderful a…
We booked this tour online through Tripadvisor after looking at reviews. Christina was our guide and did an amazing…
Vatican museum tour
Fantastic guided tour with Christina - she was so knowledgable and entertaining . The talk on Michelangelo and the …
Made history very fun and interesting!!
We took a 2.5 hour tour with christina as our tour guide and wow it didn’t feel that long at all! I was interested …
We visited the beautiful town of rome and of course wanted to visit the vatican with all of its museums,the sistine…
amazing tour with awesome tour guide
My group tour of the Vatican was fantastic, and Christina really brought the history of the area to life. She was s…
Hard to understand the guide, but worth it.
to start with I think "skip the line" was worth the money alone. I am from Sweden and thing i am pretty good in th…
Long Weird Experience
We were standing in line to enter the Vatican Museums and we learned that in order to go from the Sistine Chapel do…
Incredibly easy and informative
We arrived 10 minutes before departure and were given a sticker identifying the language tour. Other tours had diff…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 37,034 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,618 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,637 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,604 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour price starts from C$90.60. Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour is hosted by Maya Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maya Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill Walking Tour on Tripadvisor