Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atVia Capo d'Africa, 15AVia Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyDeparture point: Via Capo d'Africa 15a, Roman empire officeSee address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedYour time is precious. So don’t waste it. Use it effectively. On average 21,000 people are waiting daily up to 1.5 hours to get tickets for the Coliseum, Roman Forum or Palatine. With us you skip this queue. Spend less time waiting and more time exploring with a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum. Enter the most beautiful archeological site from Ancient Rome and marvel at the remains of the amphitheater. Travel back in time and see where the Roman emperors sat, along with the roaring crowds who came to watch the bloody battles between man and beast at the arena. Follow in the footsteps of the gladiators who risked their lives for the entertainment of the public. Discover the ruins of temples and government buildings at the Roman Forum, where triumphal processions, elections, public speeches and criminal trials all took place during the days of the Roman Empire. Make your way to Palatine Hill, where the imperial palaces were built from the days of the emperor Augustus. Please note: REDUCED TICKETS FOR YOUTHS ARE APPLICABLE ONLY TO EUROPEAN COMMUNITY CITIZENS.Read morePass byRoman ForumPalatine Hill
- You'll end atPalatine HillPalatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalySee address & details
Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guided Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that reduced tickets
- Are allowed to purchase reduced tickets the citizens aged between 18 and 25 years old of the european union under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, and subsequent amendments through ministerial letters.(austria, belgium, bulgaria, cyprus, croatia, denmark, estonia, finland, france, germany, greece, ireland, italy, latvia, lithuania, luxembourg, malta, the netherlands, poland, portugal, united kingdom, czech republic, romania, slovakia, slovenia, spain, hungary, switzerland, norway, liechtenstein, iceland)
- In case of purchasing reduced tickets without requisite, the customers will have to buy again the full ticket upon arrival
- please bring with you a valid document
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great tour with an outstanding guide. The guide is so knowledgeable and really captures the crowd's attention from …
Do NOT book this Coliseum trip!! This company was completely disorganized. It was an audio tour but you needed to d…
My husband loves history, but I selected the guided tour to skip the lines. We went with Viator. We met at their of…
No, no, no
Our experience was beyond disappointing. I booked with this company through Viator. We had been in Positano and wan…
High quality tours
The guide was very precise and didn’t miss any detail. I consider using the same guide for other visits because it …
Colosseum Guide Boring/Roman Forum Guide Very Interesting
My friend and I booked these guided tours to include the underground of the Colosseum prior to arrival in Rome as w…
Scammed out of our money
American Express Concierge booked the skip the line Coliseum tour for our group of four. The weather turned bad ear…
We booked this due to the fact it stated small tour and head sets. We waited over an hour at the start whilst being…
The tour was great, we were weel welcomed by the personal of the agency which bring us into the group. The guide w…
Our guide tor the Forum was rude, boring and a thorough time waster. One and a half hours later we had achieved not…
Great tour, family friendly.
We booked the 3-hour tour of Palantine Hill, the Roman Forum and Colosseum with VIPinItaly. Our guide, Vasco, was e…
Roman forum and colosseum
We booked a tour that covered the roman forum the colosseum and palentine hill. The tour guides were very interesti…
Great tour had a wonderful experience. Reliable agency - the Vatican tour was exceptional and the staff was very fr…
a brilliant tour guide who kept the spirits high!
had a lovely trip to the colosseum on august and just got round to writing about it. it happened to be the one day …
Colosseum Underground and arena, Roman Forum
A visit to the underground dungeon of Colosseum (the Hypogeum) is well worth it. The arena is where all the crowd i…
- Duration: 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,145 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 40,663 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,891 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,598 travellers!
from CA$44.80* CA$48.17
Popular: Booked by 769 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets on Tripadvisor
- Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets price starts from C$64.71. Discover and book Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets on Tripadvisor
- Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets on Tripadvisor
- Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets is hosted by VipinItaly. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VipinItaly on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Colosseum Skip-the-Line Tickets on Tripadvisor