This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visiting Bergamo, its hills and historic villages on two wheels is exciting. Carefully planned routes to best enjoy the ride in the highlights of the city in total relaxation and safety. An eco-sustainable, dynamic, open-air, exciting tour. Access all areas of the city, including those with limited traffic, no waiting for public transport or endless queues to park for a fee. This tour is suitable for everyone (minimum age 16).
- You'll start atVia Geremia Bonomelli, 13Via Geremia Bonomelli, 13, 24122 Bergamo BG, ItalySee address & details
- Pass byMura Venete
- 1Monastero d'AstinoStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Castello di San VigilioStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byParco dei Colli di Bergamo
- You'll end atVia Geremia Bonomelli, 13Via Geremia Bonomelli, 13, 24122 Bergamo BG, ItalySee address & details
Via Geremia Bonomelli, 13, 24122 Bergamo BG, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Aperitif included in the tour price: beer, local wine or soft drinks.
- A helmet will be provided for each participant.
- Security systems
- Entry/Admission - Monastero d'Astino
- Entry/Admission - Castello di San Vigilio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I had a short stopover in Bergamo so I contacted Andrea to ask if they could do for me a shorter tour.She was extremely flexible and accommodating and gave me a private tour and we saw so many of the beautiful sights of the city in just under 2 hours .This was the best way to…
Date of experience: November 2019
We had a great time riding around the town. The ebikes were super fun and Claudia and Giordano were great guides.
Date of experience: September 2019
We booked an afternoon tour. Arrived to find it was just us and our guide. Cool! We headed offwards and upwards into the old, walled city. The e bikes made the climb really easy...we cycled to one of the old town's gates, and then around the key sites within..beautiful scenary…
1 Helpful vote
We really enjoyed our bike tour which took us beyond the old city to the most scenic parts of Bergamo. Our guide was friendly and local to the area and had a good knowledge of the city. Myself and my boyfriend felt we had gotten to see the most authentic party's of Bergamo. We…
Date of experience: August 2019
Great morning of cycling. Our two guides were great! Got to see a lot more of Bergamo than you ever could walking or driving. Advise bringing a bottle of water, there are fountains and you get a complementary drink at the end. Highly recommend!
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071