View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A day of relaxation, art and culture to discover the most beautiful villas of the centre of the lake, on board the means of transport symbol of Lake Como: the ferry boat. Our tour leader will accompany you during your tour.
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Villa MonasteroStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Villa CarlottaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3BellagioStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4I Giardini di Villa MelziStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Imbarcadero di Bellagio, Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini, 38, 22021 Bellagio CO, Italy Imbarcadero/Traghetto di Varenna, Via Imbarcadero Piazza Martiri Libertà, 23829 Varenna LC, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Ferry boat tickets
- Villa Monastero ticket
- Villa Carlotta Ticket
- I giardini di Villa Melzi ticket
- English/italian Tour Leader
- Medical and baggage insurance
- Entry/Admission - Villa Monastero
- Entry/Admission - Villa Carlotta
- Entry/Admission - I Giardini di Villa Melzi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lake Como Tourism
Had a wonderful trip on the lake of Como!! We’ve spent a beautiful week visiting the beauty that offers the city…
New York City, New York21
We took several tours with my mother in June 2019 with this company. It was absolutely amazing. We did the Lake…
Codicote, United Kingdom83
Great tour to start your holiday with!
Amazing tour that had 4 very different locations with great food and drink. Some breath taking views and delicious…
Visited Lake Como on a day trip . We visited on a Monday, and there was no activity, shops closed. On inquiring…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071