Use your Chorus Pass to visit the 17 churches of the Chorus Museum that houses works by Venetian masters such as Tintoretto, Veronese, Carpaccio, Tiepolo and Tiziano. Throughout the day, create your own schedule as you stroll between the Church of Santa Maria del Giglio, San Polo, San Pietro di Castello and more (see full list below).
Then spend a lavish evening with a concert by the lauded ensemble, Interpreti Veneziani (if upgrade selected). Make your own way to the 17th-century Church of San Vidal in central Venice before the concert begins. Take a seat inside the intimate concert venue and savor the resonant sounds of baroque chamber music within the former place of worship.
Gaze up at the altarpiece painting, San Vidal on Horseback by Vittore Carpaccio, as you listen to the acclaimed musicians play concertos for violin, cello, strings and harpsichord on original instruments. The program changes from day to day; see the Itinerary for the 2016 concert calendar.
Churches included with the Chorus Pass:
• Church of Santa Maria del Giglio
• Church of Santo Stefano
• Church of Santa Maria Formosa
• Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
• Church of San Giovanni Elemosinario
• Church of San Polo
• Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
• Church of San Giacomo dall'Orio
• Church of San Stae
• Church of Sant'Alvise
• Basilica of San Pietro di Castello
• Church of the Santissimo Redentore
• Church of Santa Maria del Rosario (Gesuati)
• Church of San Sebastiano
• Church of San Giobbe
• Church of San Giuseppe di Castello (April 4 – Oct 31)
• Church of San Vidal
• Church of San Giacomo di Rialto