Meet at a small family-run farm in San Gimignano dedicated to the cultivation of grapes and olives and the production of wines and extra virgin olive oil. In 2000, the farm decided to convert all production to the organic method of cultivation, that involves the use of only natural products exploiting the natural fertility of the soil and considering the entire ecosystem. Since 2003, all products are certified organic.
The wine tasting venue is located within walking distance from the town center, in the beautiful surrounding scenery with a view of the towers of San Gimignano and the Vernaccia vineyard.
The activity starts by visiting the Vernaccia vineyard and concludes with a tasting and Tuscan lunch.
The Package includes:
- Appetizers: Tuscan Bruschettas with different vegetables sauces
- First Course: Pasta with vegetables sauce
- Second Course: a selection of different pecorino cheeses, vegetables omelette and grilled/ fresh vegetables
- Dessert: Cantucci (typical Tuscan biscuits) with our dessert wine
Tasting of 3/5 wines and 3/5 evo oils on our range:
- Visila della Marronaia, Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG bio
- Mille Colori della Marronaia, IGT Bianco Toscano bio
- Rosa Della Marronaia, IGT Rosato Toscano bio
- Nottolo della Marronaia, Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG bio
- Millenium Dino della Marronaia, Chianti Classico DOCG
- Intenso della Marronaia, IGT Sangiovese Rosso Toscano bio
- Quattrorsi della Marronaia, IGT Rosso Toscano Barrique
- Piuma della Marronaia, Sparkling wine
- Santuccio della Marronaia, Vinsanto dessert wine
- Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Limited Edition Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rosmary olive oil
- Garlic olive oil
- Hot Chilly olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Porcini Mushrooms olive oil
Please note that fresh products are always used. The types of vegetable or pasta sauce served can change depending on the season. Allergies or gluten free requests are surely possible to manage, however best to state it at the time of booking.