• Basic ATV Excursion:
2-hours excursion between old mule tracks and paths through the woods. We will drive along a stretch of the Eroica, a panoramic white road, where the first Sunday in October takes place a race with historic racing bikes. We will reach Leonina, for a visit to the "Transitory Site", an artistic installation in continuous dialogue with the nature in which it is immersed.
Before departure, the guide will give a brief briefing during which will be explained the use of the vehicle.
You will have the opportunity to become familiar with the vehicle before departure so you can leave safely.
Before each excursion, participants must complete a charter for the rental of the Quad.
• Arrival at the base: Podere Fornace, Loc.Torre a Castello 21, Asciano (the best way to reach us is to use Google maps and insert Tuscany Adventure)
• Initial briefing on the use of the vehicle and driving test
• 2-hours excursion between mule tracks, paths through the woods and dirt roads
• Return to base
• Departures in the morning at 9:00 or 11:00
• Departure in the afternoon from 3:00 pm or 5:00 pm
(Indicative times to be agreed at time of booking)
In weather conditions that do not allow the activity to be carried out in complete safety, the excursion will be postponed to another date without any surcharge.
• trekking shoes
• long / short-sleeved shirt, depending on the season
• long trousers
• k-way (if you do not have it’s possible to rental on site)
• it is advisable to bring a complete change
The experience includes:
• RC insurance against third parties
• mechanical available during the entire excursion
• helmets and undergarments
• expert guide who will accompany you throughout the journey
• Valid Drive License for Car o Motorcycle