View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Beverages: water and local wines.
- Private event
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions . On request transfer is available at extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Italian Touch
Bradley Beach, New Jersey40
Great way to spend a day near Perugia, Italy.
The chocolate factory tour is good. And the Umbrian food tasting nearby was a wonderful experience. I would…
The chocolate is great, The experience is less
We went in the pasqua week when the factory didn't work. There was a big croud for the visit and very poor…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071