Grüeziwohl and welcome to Basel!
You don´t have time to discover basel, but want some selfies with your friends in Basels great Oldtown?
No Problem! Discover Basels points of interest with an unique selfietour!
Get a selfiestick for free and take a picture: you, your friends, basel. Enjoy the spirit of Münster, Rathaus, Rhein and more! Share with your friends directly in your shuttle with our free wifi.
In this 90 minutes tour for young and old, you will discover the greatest places in basel. Hop off, get a picture and hop on.
If you are just for a short trip in basel - hurry up - book a expierience and share it with the world! its your Time!
• Messeturm / exhibition centre
is the second tallest building of Basel. It has 31 floors and is 105 m (344 ft) tall. It was completed in 2003. A bar called "Bar Rouge" ("red bar") can be found on the top floor, providing excellent views of the city. The Ramada hotel chain operates a 224-room four-star hotel in the building, which also includes offices.
• Roche Tower2015 will see the completion of the Roche Tower by Herzog & de Meuron, the new Basel landmark, which will be visible from all parts of the Swiss city. With a height of 178 meters it will be the highest building in Switzerland.
• Basler Muenster CathedralThe Baseler Münster (cathedral) is the main church of the area, built from red sandstone between 1019 and 1500 in romanic and gothic architectural style.
• Red town hallBasel Rathaus or town hall, is red with very detailed pictures on the front. Front part of the building with arcades is from 1504 to 1514. The tower from 1899 to 1901.
• Tinguely FountainAfter the old theater building was demolished, its site was made into a square by the name of Theaterplatz and the artist Jean Tinguely (1925-1991)
• DreiländerEckThe Dreiländereck what would mean "three countries corner" if translated, is exactly that. The point where Switzerland, Germany and France come together.
• Novartis CampusAt its site in the St. Johann district, office buildings, research facilities and production plants all form part of the new Novartis Campus, a place of knowledge, innovation and encounter.