Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This experience is provided by a private local. You only have an hour to fall in love with St. Gallen? Challenge accepted! Discover St. Gallen during a short but sweet excursion during which you will learn the most intriguing facts about the history, the local lifestyle, and the contemporary transformation of the city. We will meet at the train station and go on our stroll from there :-) Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like and learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from, by seeing it through the eyes of a local. Walking through the city, you will discover exactly what makes St. Gallen special! This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants and bars to visit during your time here, and learn how to make the most out of your visit. This is the perfect experience for someone visiting the city for the first time, or someone that wants to rediscover it!
- You'll start atBahnhofpl. 2Bahnhofpl. 2, 9000 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandLet us meet right under the binary clock!See address & details
- Pass byGastronomie Raiffeisen Roter PlatzVadian DenkmalKathedrale St.Gallen
- You'll end atVadian DenkmalNeugasse 2, 9000 St. Gallen, SwitzerlandSee address & details
Bahnhofpl. 2, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland
Vadian Denkmal, Neugasse 2, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland
- A local that wants to show you his city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
My parents and I had been to St. Gallen and we have friends who live in the area. Thus, we were pleasantly surprised that Laetitia provided us a tour that added to our previous knowledge of the town and its surroundings. Laetitia communicated with us to establish specific…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from LocalBini, Public Relations Manager at 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen
Responded Nov. 8, 2019
Dear Cathy, We are so pleased to hear that you could "re"discover St. Gallen with Laetitia! We will make sure that your feedback reaches her! We wish you all the best and we hope that you can choose, in the future, LocalBini as your travel partner!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals
Our guide, Florence, was very pleasant & knowledgeable. Communication was excellent & the walking tour was most enj…
The Rhine falls
The trip is well worth the effort, we travelled by train out of Zurich and the power of the falls is everything you…
Chocolate Lovers Dream in Geneva
This was the best chocolate tour I have ever been on and I highly recommend going. The Swiss chocolate is some the …
Walk with a local around the historic streets of Basel.
Maria took us to places that we most likely would not seen on our own. Choose this tour when want to spend 2 hours …
Thank you to our guide Douglas!! Excellent tour and Douglas’ knowledge of Zürich was excellent. Thoroughly enjoy…
Photo walking tour
This was a great way to see the city! Chad was our guide and took us to some sights that I know we would not have s…
Best of Zürich in 60 minutes
Great , informative and entertaining . Our guide Peter was punctual and very experienced ; gave us an inside look a…
Very friendly and knowledgeable!
Our tour guide was really great. He was very knowledgeable about the area, and had lots of stories to tell. He was …
Fun, informative, and a good length tour!
Our tour guide, Jerome, was awesome! We really enjoyed the information and the beautiful spots we visited. It was n…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 9,423 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen on Tripadvisor
- 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen price starts from C$69.85. Discover and book 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen on Tripadvisor
- 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen on Tripadvisor
- 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen is hosted by LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Hour Private Walk of St. Gallen on Tripadvisor