Learn about Amsterdams liberal open mind during this coffeeshop walking tour by a real Amsterdam born and raised guide.
What's the plan?
• First stop is a small (hidden) coffeeshop
• Amsterdam’s most famous street which had a major hard (and soft!) drugs problem in the seventies and early eighties
• A new style coffeeshop (dispensary style) with merchandise discounts
• The world’s largest coffeeshop
• The roots of The Jordaan
• The house (place of birth) of one of Freddy Heineken´s (Heineken beer) kidnappers in 1983
• Refreshment stops in Amsterdam´s best coffeeshops
• Meet and greet coffeeshop owners and authentic Amsterdam localsDuring this coffeeshop walking tour we will also pass by some interesting non coffeeshop related Amsterdam gems where we will pull over short.