View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, PortugalHard Rock Cafe Lisboa, Praça dos Restauradores. Meet your guide in front of Hard Rock Cafe Lisboa
See address & details
- 1Docapesca - Lota de SesimbraStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Fortaleza de SantiagoStop: 30 minutes -See details
Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
- Small-group tour (limited to 6 people)
- Local guide
- Liqueur tasting inside a fisherman warehouse
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Docapesca - Lota de Sesimbra
- Any additional drinks or food
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Hooked on Sesimbra is a great experience organized by Marcelo in his hometown. Sesimbra is a very nice marine town fully devoted to the ocean. Fishing traditions go from generation to generation. We visited port and had a relaxed walk in town getting known its history and…
Date of experience: October 2017
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Pexitos - Sesimbra Experiences
Full or local knowledge and useful tips
Rafa, our guide was a great advocate for his country and Sesimbra. A very personal guided tour during which we enj…
Excellent walking tour
A very enjoyable, personal walking tour that includes tastings of local cheese, wine and cake. Our guide had an ext…
Sesimbra walking tour & more
I decided to schedule a walking tour of Sesimbra on our first full day there, to familiarize ourselves with the tow…
Secrets of Arrábida and Sesimbra - Amazing
It was a laid back day with a beautiful surprise around every corner. Our host Marcelo was thoughtful and attentive…
Setúbal and Sesimbra day trip tour from Lisbon
Thank you to Marcelo at Portulaska tours for a wonderful day trip to discover hidden parts of the south coast just …
A delightful way to spend the morning
A really fascinating insight into the story of Sesimbra. Lots of hidden gems. We particularly enjoyed the short v…
Sesimbra walking tour
Excellent tour. Great guides. Lovely food and drink. A must for visitors to Sesimbra. Thank you Marcelo and Raphael…
This wonderful guided walk gives you a real insight to this small town. It is good to do early in your visit as a …
Awesome Sesimbra Tour
Marcelo is a wonderful guide. He’s friendly, knowledgeable and knows lots about Sesimbra. He took me to locations w…
Absolutely amazing - don't miss it!
What an amazing experience! Marcelo took us on a very personal, informative and entertaining tour to his charming h…
A city to visit and a must do walking tour!
We´ve been recently in a trip around Portugal, a great country! And one of the best experiences when there was to k…
DISCOVERING THE WEST COAST-leaving you breathless and content!
Phenomenal! Not to be missed - if just to get out of the city (Lisbon) and to smell the fresh air (and water) and t…
We had such a fun day with Marcelo. It is so nice to be with people who are passionate about what they do. Highly …
Lucie c H00
Amazing day out of time..
Thanks Marcello for this amazing day. There are no real words to describe this experience. A day full of surprises,…
Brilliant tour! Don't miss it!
We are on our honeymoon in Sesimbra and wanted to get to know the area early on in our stay. This is the most perfe…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071