View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's CollectionStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gulbenkian GardenStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Modern CollectionStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Free audioguide is available in the Gulbenkian Museum App. Headphones are recommended.
- Entry/Admission - Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Founder's Collection
- Entry/Admission - Gulbenkian Garden
- Entry/Admission - Calouste Gulbenkian Museum - Modern Collection
- Admission ticket to temporary exhibitions and special events
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free admission on Sundays after 14:00
- Free admission for minors under 18 with adult supervision, ICOM, AICA and APOM members and carers for people with disabilities or limited mobility.
- Free admission on 18 May 2019 (International Museum Day)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The museum has a great mix of artefacts from textiles, pottery, furniture and paintings the price was very reasonable if not cheap for what is provided. The museum is spotless and with a great cafe.
Date of experience: January 2020
On purchase of ticket the cashier explained how to download the free app that linked to descriptions of exhibits. The exhibition covers Egyptian times to the C20th including pottery, carpets, furniture, paintings and more. It is difficult to say how good all that is on display…
Easy access to booking but still had to get in line with those that didn’t have tickets. No will call. Also, audio tour was not free, it costs 2Euros & 10 Euro deposit.otherwise we’ll worth it!
Date of experience: November 2019
We were lucky to see the Sarah Affonso collection and Islamic Art as well as other pieces owned by the museum. I have been before but this day was pleasant and sunny and perfect to enjoy the gardens. Lots of walking so be prepared and not easy walking. Several cafes scattered…
Date of experience: September 2019
I saw most of the Founder's Collection, and the gardens. I did not get to the Modern Collection, or the current/temporary exhibits. The gardens between the main buildings are pleasant rolling grassy hills and pathways, with lots of little cul-de-sacs in the shade with benches.…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Gulbenkian Garden
Nice garden around the museum
I wouldn’t travel just for the gardens but I have to admit it was a pleasant green stroll on the way to the museum.…
Wonderful Park to relax
On a Hot day this huge Park is so relaxing and peacefull. Been there a few times before and it just feels like rest…
A Green Escape
This is a great place to escape the city. Lots of ducks and fish ponds. A lot of water features. There are paths fo…
Wonderful slightly aged park!
Looking from the museum exhibition rooms into the garden gives a phantastic atmosphere. To then walk from one exhib…
Excellent site to visit
Excellent site to visit. Excellent ambiance. Very calm. Good to rest and enjoy nature. Good museum an good expositi…
Such peaceful gardens
Coming from a small, overcrowded country, walking in this park was pure bliss. Unfortunately the museum was closed …
Beautiful & Relaxing
A fabulous garden with sculptures round every corner, not so easy to walk round if you have limited mobility. The …
I was very pleased with the surrounding and how peaceful it was. A fine place to hang out with friends.
Very peaceful gardens despite the location - worth a visit if you are in the area
Whilst I wouldn't go out of my way to visit these, if you are nearby or visiting the museum, then the gardens are b…
Beautiful Green Oasis in the middle of the city.
If you are visiting the Gulbenkian museum, by all means, take a stroll through the beautiful gardens surrounding th…
a relaxing stroll
The noise of traffic and aeroplanes may still invade the peace and quiet of this park, but it does proide an area o…
modern and chill
one of the nicest parks i visited in lisboa, it has lots of shede, water and nice paths which are designed modern a…
A different type of garden/park
First of all: visiting the garden is free; no gates. The garden’s style matches the modernism of the buildings - am…
This is just a locals park nothing much not a tourist attraction. If you are around and want go for a walk come he…
Nice garden but nothing special
Visited here and stayed about 15 mins Basically walked around it although some of it was shut There is an amphithea…
- Duration: 45–120 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071