The perfect baking time will be in my home studio, beautiful decorated with Christmas decor and pretty lights for a cozy feeling so free to bring your own Reindeer sweater!
Together with my help we will make three of my favorite recipes from Portuguese Christmas, such as:
- French toast with Port Wine Syrup
- Milk Cream
- Sweet Rice or Pudding or Donuts (depending on the days)
I will teach you how to make them from scratch, tell you a little bit of history behind these sweets and of course the way my family makes them and how important they are at a Portuguese Christmas Table.
At the end we will feast upon this amazing Christmas delights and will share more about how your Christmas is different from mine. Can't wait to meet you!
• Creme Bruleé - Cream-Milk is my favorite from the Christmas table desserts - it's different from the French Creme Bruleé (you will understand why)
• pudding - This is an all-time favorite for Portuguese and although we might have it all year, a proper Christmas table cannot be done without one Pudding!
• French toast - Similar to french toast - but so much better! Port wine syrup on top of these lovelies!