per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 13-hour private excursion
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (vehicle)
- Transport by private luxury vehicle (no taxi)
- Refreshments & snack basket in vehicle
- 3-hour mountain hike (moderate difficulty)
- Snack pack for the hike
- 2-hour private Delphi archeological site and museum guided tour by a local state-licensed guide
- Private services of an certified mountain guide
- Private services of a specialized ‘Insider’ driver
- All taxes
- Entry fees to the archeological site(s)
- Cost of meal
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, 10, Akti Miaouli str, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10199P75
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip?
- Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip price starts from C$1,047.96. Discover and book Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip?
- Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip is hosted by Athens Insiders. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Athens Insiders on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Divine Delphi & Ancient Trail Hike Private Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10199P75
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Athens, Attica, Greece
Joined in November 2012
#14 of 267 Food & Drink in Athens
- kimtN5885WG00Athens Walking Food TourKlea was the most amazing knowledge guide! We were able to experience so many different offerings even on a Sunday in Athens. From our beginning at a local coffee shop with coffee and sweet treats to our conclusion at a neighborhood wine and cheese shop we learned more and more at every stop about what to shop for and how to order the perfect Authentic Greek food and drinks. We so enjoyed our guide Klea’s stories and humor! Four hours flew by! I would highly suggest a tour! Five Stars!!!
- sofiamA7143TK00Brilliant tour !!It was certainly dramatic given the rain on Wednesday/ Thursday but Komissa was a complete professional. We were very grateful to her for going the extra mile for us, her knowledge and passion for Greece, and it’s history was evident. We loved her ability to share this with us. The tour was brilliant.
- sofiamA7143TK00ExceptionalThanks to our incredibly knowledgeable guide Stelios, we immersed ourselves in a series of culinary experiences, set throughout Athens as a backdrop, which proved to be absolutely delightful. This provided us with various opportunities to experience the city in the yummiest of ways! Learning not just about architecture, but about the people, their food and customs. Thanks team!
- jeanolivia00Amazing Greek food tourHaving just done a group tour in Reykjavik that was excellent, I was prepared to be underwhelmed with this one but to my surprise, it was amazing! Mostly because our guide Era was wonderful. She was personable and very knowledgeable about the area and the food. She easily answered all of our questions and led us to several small, family-owned shops with different types of food. She also took us to the local market to see how most local folks got their groceries. We sampled lots of different food, learned about the various types of olive oil, and traveled down many beautiful small walkways among other things. As an added bonus her English was very clear and easy to understand. Just be ready to walk on cobblestones and climb steps.
- onmyway00Perfect Introduction to AthensYiannis our guide was fabulous. Felt like we were walking with friend showing us his home town. Perfect mix of history, culture and of course food. Highly recommend. This was a flawless company to work with and I was very nervous as I planned the trip last minute. We were tow people, Tow to three is a good number for the tour. Lots of walking which for us was great. We worked off some of the delicious food.
- G4808MBjuliec00Great activity for first day in Greece!Vicky took us (mom/18 yo daughter) on a walking food tasting tour of Athens. It was a great first introduction to Greece at the beginning of our 2 week trip. Some of the best food we had the entire trips was on the tour with Vicky. We combined our food tasting tour with a tour of the Acropolis and she knew a lot about history, mythology, and travel throughout Greece as well. Vicky provided us with a lot of tips that were helpful throughout the rest of our trip. Hanging out with Vicky in Athens was one of the highlights of our trip.
- juliekG4124TY00Best guide ever!Giota provided my family the best tour of the Acropolis and a food tour. She made Greek history come alive to even those in the family that don’t love history :). She was a pleasure to spend the day with and we felt like we had a new family member! And i think she acquired a new little brother :) Thank you so much Giota!!
- Maggie G00Great tourWe really enjoyed this tour and felt like we got to see most of the top sights in Athens. Our guide, Valia, was fun and informative. Her energy made the tour particularly great.
- I2496ZBtanyak00A wonderful tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis museumOur family (two adults, two teens and one grandparent) had a fantastic tour with Antigone. She met us at our hotel and walked us to the Acropolis. The tour was perfectly paced for our family. Antigone was knowledgeable and thoughtful. We would highly recommend this tour.
- R3239RZsarahv00Wonderful customized tourAthens Insiders was wonderful to work with. They customized what we wanted to do and made suggestions on how to best use our time. We were traveling with our 1 year old, so needed flexibility in our schedule to have downtime in the middle of the day. They accommodated everything we needed, including having our driver pick us up early from one site when the baby melted down. Our guide, Alex, was very knowledgeable and made our tour much more interesting than going alone. I would definitely use Athens Insiders again and highly recommend.
- Michael0540100As much of Athens as you can absorb in one dayGeorge was an excellent guide for this full day tour of Athens. We met at our hotel at 9a and walked through the Plaka district to the Acropolis. We spent a few hours at the Acropolis and Parthenon, then went to the Acropolis Museum. The collection is huge and would have been overwhelming without George's guiding us to the highlights and providing commentary. We then grabbed a quick gyro pita lunch and walked to the Agora. We then met a driver who took us to Panathenaic Stadium, the Temple of Zeus and Lycabettus Hill. It was a very full day.
- cgj202200Perfect tailor-made private tourNatalie designed a custom tour of Athens and the Peloponnese for us. The trip exceeded all our expectations. The pace of the tour kept us engaged and energized. We were provided with an All-Star line up of local guides. Klea for an Athens food tour, Maia for Athens Highlights, George at Mycenae & Epidaurus, Vasilis at Olympia, Penny at Delphi, Hilda for a hike at Delphi and Vagelis & Veronique at Meteora. Yannis, our driver, kept us safe and on schedule. He was also an enthusiastic guide for all the important attractions between destinations and the scenic countryside Overall, he is an excellent ambassador for Greek culture. We thoroughly enjoyed all the hotels. Each had a unique personality and an awesome breakfast. Athens Insiders provided many dining suggestions and each we tried provided an excellent menu of local favorites. Our overnight destinations had excellent walking and shopping opportunities. An off-season tour means that some archaeological sites have shorter hours. But I suspect we saw more as there were no crowds. In addition we had more time to enjoy the 21st century Greece.
- cnpvc00To discover another Athens with the support of a great teamWhat a great experience and a fantastic moment with Anna our City guide. We were 2 and after several visits in Athens we wish to discover other districts. Gazi, Exarchia, Kolonaki mainly. 4 hours very instructive we learned a lot about the life in Athens. Now we have new adresses for restaurants and bar. Anna our city guide was great, more than highly educated and she loves her city and to have good times. In addition, contacts with the crew (thank you so much Glykeria for your welcoming and kindness) are very easy and everything was simple. It was our first experience with Athens insiders. For sure not the last one. Many many thanks
- Alexhng77700Myth and HistoryGuide made the tour whimsical and interesting, like a profound treasure hunt looking for hidden treasures in history and myth!
- Alexhng77700Tour for the seriousDepending on the level of interests, the guide will engage accordingly. Great knowledge gap to have pieced history with vague knowledge