Scuba diving is a safe, relaxing and rewarding activity. This 3-hour program is addressed to those who wish to experience the underwater world for the first time.
• Free transfer from your hotel in Kassandra to the diving site and back
• Presentation of the basic principles of scuba diving and of equipment use
• Small groups in the water (max 3 students per instructor) ensures a personalized experience
• Enjoy practicing key skills in the water
• One dive in the sea in a selected area - duration approx. 40 min together with a Padi instructor
* What you can except
Begin your introduction to scuba diving in a sheltered bay.on the water edge You receive a short but comprehensive briefing about scuba equipment and basic principles in diving. Then, always under the guidance of your instructor. you put your equipment on and you walk into the sea from the shore to practice some key skills in shallow water. When you feel comfortable you start going deeper (max. depth 5-6m) while your instructor points you beautiful rock formations, sea creatures like starfishes, octopuses, anemones, different kinds of fishes. A whole new world is open to you now!