Our small group guided Livermore wine tours are organized Join-In
style, so on this tour, you’ll share your day with a few other friendly,
wine-interested travelers. This will be an intimate, yet social, and
light-hearted journey through the Livermore Valley. We’ll show you
three – four charming, small to medium-sized wineries (many of which are
still family-owned), with a well informed tour guide. Along the way,
you’ll enjoy a very tasty picnic lunch and have the opportunity to taste
some wonderful wines.
● Visit three-four wineries – rich in charm and history
● Take in awesome and inspiring views
● Taste some delicious wines
● Learn tidbits of local wine making, history and culture
● Dine on a very tasty picnic lunch – served at a winery
● Snacks and bottled water served on board the bus
● Share the experience with other fun people
● Personable and well-informed tour guide
● Feel you’ve experienced the real Livermore Wine Country!
This is not a rote tour – a different serendipitous experience every day. Always fun and informative!
Sample Join-In Itinerary
11:30A Mcgrail winery
On the hill overlooking the Livermore valley
enjoying a mix of Chardonnays and Cabernet Sauvignon
1:00P Darcie Kent
Enjoy an outdoor calfifornia-style picnic lunch with several bottles of
their varietials including their Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Zinfandels, and
3:00P Bent Creek Winery
Casual outdoor setting enjoying wine tasting of local varietals
We customize all of our tours and the wineries change each day and
Itineraries do vary depending on winery availability.
Book Now – Hop on Board – Cheers!