View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fiaker Wien Carriage Ride Company
Burleigh Heads, Australia6324
An enjoyable way to see some sights.
We enjoyed the 30 min carriage ride and it gave us a little overview of what we would like to revisit. Our driver…
Pricey and not much info given - a rip off for tourists.
The faker / horse carriage ride I took was from the back of the Hoffburg, Vienna, near the Sisi Museum and the…
I loved it
We picked our carriage and were lucky enough to get a fantastic friendly driver. We were taken on a lovely 30…
Washington DC, District of Columbia3721781
Something of a tourist ripoff
As carriage rides go they are not bad. My major problem is that if you don't fill the carriage with 4-5 people it…
- The Hofburg
- Duration: 22m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071