• Attend a private pasta-making class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn the secrets of the regional recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian pasta at home (3 hours)
• Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at their home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed.
• Taste the fruit of your labour and experience the authentic flavors of regional cuisine
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
Le Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.