Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During this tour you will be able to swim in the Amalfi Coast on the rocks.Departure from Positano about 10:00 a.m. Navigation along the coast, where you will admire Punta Campanella, Jeranto Bay (to protect area), the Fjord of Crapolla, the Sacen Towers, the Fjord of Furore, Marmolada Waterfall, Pandora Cave and much more. Emerald Cave (The entrance ticket is not included in the price). You can choose to have lucha in local restaurant. Arrived to Amalfi, you could disembark to visit the center of Amalfi (the dome) or to take a bus or taxi to go to Ravello.During this tour there will be many stops to swim or to do snorkeling. The journey can be customized right down to the smallest in order to fit the logistical needs of each client.
- You'll start atPositano ferry station84017 Positano, SA, ItalyPositano ferry stationSee address & details
- Pass byPositano
- 1PraianoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Fiordo di FuroreStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Conca dei MariniStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5AmalfiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6Duomo di Sant'AndreaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7PositanoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPositano ferry station84017 Positano, SA, ItalyPositano ferry stationSee address & details
Positano ferry station, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- We will offer drink and snak
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Fiordo di Furore
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Sant'Andrea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Amalfi Coast day tour with Crapolla charter was amazing. The staff were very friendly and treated us like family. They were very knowledgeable and provided a lot of interesting details about the sites we went to. They served tasty snacks and champagne! It was a fun day and…
Date of experience: August 2020
Definitely one of the best days of our vacation. The staff were very flexible and customize the trip based on what the group wanted to do. My husband and I were with 3 other couples, and we had a blast getting to know new people. Would highly recommend!
We spent a day with Crapolla Charter on the Peter Pan on 29 Oct where my Husband and I were lucky to have an entire boat to ourselves. Compared to the popular charters in Positano which is around the same price, we saw that they had the same sized boat but were full with about…
Highly recommended. We had a great day with Elisabeth and Pedro in Queen Elisabeth. Excellent tour guide and boat driver. Very friendly and added to the experience of Amalfi coast visit. Dont miss out on a great day with these two. 🇮🇸
Date of experience: October 2019
Driven around the Amalfi Coast, explore different islands, swimming and snorkeling in the blue water, enjoyable and satisfactory, valuable to have such experience in a wonderful and pretty coast as well...
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Crapolla charter di APREA PIETRO
10 out of 10!! Perfecto!! Highly Recommend!!
Today my teenagers and I spent a day with Pietro and Federica and had an amazing day. Their service and hospitality…
This was an amazing experience. Starting from booking online till last minute the communication was perfect. We enj…
Amalfi Boat Tour
Amazing tour around the Amalfi Coast with four stops for swimming in amazing blue water. Everything perfect. Pietro…
Not to miss out
The cruise to Amalfi is so worth it! Pietro was also an amazing host and took really good care of us with food, dri…
DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR
Absolutely terrible. I would highly advise against booking this tour. I messaged the tour operator via Whatsapp for…
Complete disappointment and waste of time....
I booked a Capri tour with this operator. Unfortunately I was called the night before the tour at 11pm, to notify m…
Great boat trip!
We were meant to do the sunrise boat trip but due to choppy weather they asked if we would prefer to do sunset. Sal…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 580 travellers!
from CA$95.61* CA$119.52
Popular: Booked by 7,052 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,236 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Amalfi Coast Day Tour
What time does Amalfi Coast Day Tour start?
Amalfi Coast Day Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Amalfi Coast Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Amalfi Coast Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Amalfi Coast Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Amalfi Coast Day Tour?
Amalfi Coast Day Tour price starts from C$162.43. Discover and book Amalfi Coast Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Amalfi Coast Day Tour cancellation policy?
Amalfi Coast Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amalfi Coast Day Tour on Tripadvisor