Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 12)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During this tour you will be able to swim in the Amalfi Coast on the rocks. During this tour there will be many stops to swim or to do snorkeling. The journey can be customized right down to the smallest in order to fit the logistical needs of each client.
- You'll start atPositano ferry station84017 Positano, SA, ItalyPositano ferry stationSee address & details
- Pass byPositano
- 1ArienzoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2LauritoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3PraianoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4FuroreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Fiordo di FuroreStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Conca dei MariniStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Lido Capo di ConcaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9AmalfiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 10PositanoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPositano ferry station84017 Positano, SA, ItalyPositano ferry stationSee address & details
Positano ferry station, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Panzanella timewith bread tomatoes bruschetta olives fresh fruit
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Fiordo di Furore
- Entry/Admission - Lido Capo di Conca
- Ticket emerald grotto that cost arround 5 euros
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
The cruise to Amalfi is so worth it! Pietro was also an amazing host and took really good care of us with food, drinks and good music. Ask him for an advise to book lunch in one of the restaurants on the coast and make sure you take a swim in the deep blue sea! Thank you Pietro!
Date of experience: July 2020
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Crapolla charter di APREA PIETRO
10 out of 10!! Perfecto!! Highly Recommend!!
Today my teenagers and I spent a day with Pietro and Federica and had an amazing day. Their service and hospitality…
This was an amazing experience. Starting from booking online till last minute the communication was perfect. We enj…
The Amalfi Coast day tour with Crapolla charter was amazing. The staff were very friendly and treated us like famil…
Amalfi Boat Tour
Amazing tour around the Amalfi Coast with four stops for swimming in amazing blue water. Everything perfect. Pietro…
Definitely one of the best days of our vacation. The staff were very flexible and customize the trip based on what …
Best boat charter in Positano
We spent a day with Crapolla Charter on the Peter Pan on 29 Oct where my Husband and I were lucky to have an entire…
Best day at Amalfi coast
Highly recommended. We had a great day with Elisabeth and Pedro in Queen Elisabeth. Excellent tour guide and boat d…
DO NOT BOOK THIS TOUR
Absolutely terrible. I would highly advise against booking this tour. I messaged the tour operator via Whatsapp for…
Kwok Kong K00
Amalfi Coast boat trip
Driven around the Amalfi Coast, explore different islands, swimming and snorkeling in the blue water, enjoyable and…
Living the life in the Amalfi Coast
Spent a wonderful day boating on the Amalfi Coast. The boat was perfect for a group of 10. They took us all around …
Excellent service and experience. Pietro was very accommodating and attentive to what we wanted to do. He would ask…
Private Boat Ride around Amalfi & Capri
My husband and I absolutely enjoyed our time aboard Peter Pan! It was one of the best parts of our honeymoon!! High…
Complete disappointment and waste of time....
I booked a Capri tour with this operator. Unfortunately I was called the night before the tour at 11pm, to notify m…
Great boat trip!
We were meant to do the sunrise boat trip but due to choppy weather they asked if we would prefer to do sunset. Sal…
Best day in Amalfi!
We just come back from our trip with pietro and Elizabeth, we can’t describe this incredible day. We were just with…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 438 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,236 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Amalfi coast private cruise
What time does Amalfi coast private cruise start?
Amalfi coast private cruise will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Amalfi coast private cruise on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Amalfi coast private cruise?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Amalfi coast private cruise on Tripadvisor
How much is Amalfi coast private cruise?
Amalfi coast private cruise price starts from C$1,624.89. Discover and book Amalfi coast private cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Amalfi coast private cruise cancellation policy?
Amalfi coast private cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amalfi coast private cruise on Tripadvisor