This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Spend a fun and independent day cruising along the beautiful Amalfi Coast on this self-drive boat rental excursion. Meet your boat in Amalfi, Conca dei Marini, Maiori, Minori, Praiano, Nerano or Sorrento, and your local supplier will provide basic instructions about your boat. Since this is a self-drive option, you will be your own captain for the day. Your boat rental for the day is a Zodiac, a small yet fast rubber motorboat, or a mini motorboat. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like.
- Cruise away from shore to discover the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Amalfi Coast and surrounding area at your own pace. Perhaps explore the inlets, grottos and bays that dot the coastline.
- Drop anchor for cool-down dips in the sea in the most beautiful spots along the coastline like at the Li Galli islands near Positano.
- Nature’s finest attractions abound here, so use your time at sea to check them out; the Lover’s Arch limestone formation, the coral-hued Pandora’s Grotto near Maiori, Faraglioni rocks and, of course, the famous Blue Grotto of Capri are just a few of the coastal region’s treasured sights.
- When you are ready for lunch, drop anchor near a seaside restaurant or take a walk as your boat bobs in the sea. Amalfi and Positano are packed with places to eat.
- At the end of your rental, cruise back to the start point and pay the local supplier for fuel you have consumed.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Stop for a swim in the gorgeous waters surrounding this archipelago of islands off the coastline near Positano.
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
Cruise right into this fjord on the Amalfi Coast - one of the most photographed spots on the coastline.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise right through the hole in the center of the Faraglioni rocks!
Pass By: Blue Grotto, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop to visit the famous Blue Grotto with its electric blue water.