Visit: CHD Travel, 09 Nguyen Binh, Buon Ma Thuot 630000 Vietnam
* Guide of CHD TRAVEL picks up guests at hotel around 08h00’ and depart to visit some spotlights of Buon Ma Thuot city:
• AkoDhong village of the E-de people built in 1956: long house-on-stilts, E-de shop with hand embroidery and the village chief’s house (Ama H’Rin house).
• Trung Nguyen Coffee Village: Three main compartments namely Cherry, Arabiaca, Robusta coffee trees; coffee museum where over 500 objects displayed relating to processing coffee from many countries; a special architectural space and style of ancient houses in Hue or airy space with coffee drinks (at your own’s account)
• Daklak Museum: Ethnography, bio-diversification and history.
• Kien Cuong civet coffee: civet raising and coffee farm.
* Depart to Draysap waterfall,guests will have nice pictures of mushroom and long houses-on-stilts.
- Learn about the flora in the forestalong the way to the waterfall.
- Visit impressive waterfall of Draysap:
- Away 30km from Buon Ma Thuot City, Draysap as E-de language means the Misty waterfall. The misty is by the its water falls from about 30m height, 100m length creating an amazing veil of mist.
- Walk along the path leading up to the fresh stream where guests can have swim.
* Return to Buon Ma Thuot, on the way drop into coffee plantations and pepper gardens.
* Visit the local village Tuôr of the E-de.
End the tour program!