Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We run this special photography tour in small groups, maximum 7 adults per group, to ensure an unique and customized experience without stress and rush: we want our customers to have all the time they need to breath the magic of the Lofoten archipelago, to walk, to enjoy and to take as many pictures as they want. You don’t have to be a professional photographer to join this tour. Our photography tour is suitable for everybody: professional photographers, photo lovers, neophytes and Arctic lovers. The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a perfect place to take unique and unrepeatable pictures and enjoy unique panoramas. During the trip, we will search for the best light and best locations. The islands offer unique spots, breath-taking and majestic nature, unforgettable places, steep peaks which rise directly from the sea, white sand beaches and a sea so blue that it is hard to believe that you are in the Arctic.
Discover the north of the...
Discover the south of the...
- Private transportation
- Certified guide
- Licensed driver
- Pick up at the hotel in Svolvær
- Warm drinks
- photos taken during the tours, if required
- Small group, maximum 7 adults
- Entry/Admission - Torvdalshalsen picnic
- Entry/Admission - Haukland Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kabelvag Church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We reached Svolvær on a very bad weather , it was raining and cloudy weather in December and I had booked 2 day photography tour with Lofoten Lights. My wife and I were worried on missing out on places in Lofoten as we had only 2 days with us. Next day we got picked up by Eric…
Date of experience: December 2020
We had a great time with Maurizio. He showed us all the special places in Lofoten while telling us about the people around him. He is an implant from Italy and his passion drove him to Lofoten. Claudia made sure by calling us 3 times to see how we were doing and to make sure…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from LofotenL, Manager at 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten
Responded Oct. 22, 2019
Dear Fonzie! thanks a lot for your kind feed back! We, both me and Maurizio, have really appreciated the day we spent together! We are very very happy you enjoyed your stay and we really hope to see you again! Thanks a lot, Fonzie! Say hallo to your family and .. see you soon! Claudia & Maurizio
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lofoten Lights
A magical tour
The tour was incredibly well organized. The guide (Maurizio) let me discover these breathtaking islands telling me …
Wild side tour
We took this tour to get to see the Atlantic side of the Lofoten region. It was well worth it and we pack in a lot.…
Definitely do this
This was a highlight of our trip to Lofoten. Our guide, Laura (I think I spelled it correctly?) was fun and knowle…
It's a very comfortable tour
We booked the tour as it's our 1st time in lofoten and we are not used to driving in winter conditions. Our guide …
We had an amazing time with Eric our guide who was fantastic, patient and knowledgable. We had never seen the auror…
If you haven´t seen Aurora Borealis aka Northern light yet. Don´t miss out. Lofoten is the place to see it. Best be…
Book a tour
Hi, i wanted to book a tour for tomorrow or monday. As i will be leavin lofoten Tuesday. Is it available?
Mourizio was a great guide and we had a very enjoyable day. It was relaxing yet very informative. Of course the sce…
Outstanding support with a bonus: Italian warmth you wouldn't expect at these latitudes !!
With my wife we visited Lofoten by mid July 2019. We had some ideas about what we were looking for and we submitte…
Our tour guide (Wenche Lesniak) smoked at every stop. Since I was seated behind her, the smell of the cigarette re…
Excellent tour of a magical place.
This was a wonderful day trip and exceeded our expectations. Our guide, Mourizio, was very friendly, really knowle…
This company provides an excellent experience. In planning the half-day tour they were responsive to my emails, cle…
A highlight of our trip
We were both picked up and dropped off at our accommodation which was a great bonus of this tour. Our guide was the…
See the Northern Lights - Check!
Although my tour was rescheduled, the Northern Lights Tour with Nicoletta was definitely, one of the most amazing e…
Winter day tour of Lofoten islands
We booked this tour from Australia & it did not disappoint. Maurizio picked us up from our hotel yesterday. My husb…
- Gimsoya, Torvdalshalsen picnic, and 12 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten
- 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten on Tripadvisor
- 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten price starts from C$319.91. Discover and book 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten on Tripadvisor
- 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten on Tripadvisor
- 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten is hosted by Lofoten Lights. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lofoten Lights on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 - Day Sightseeing & Photography Tours in Lofoten on Tripadvisor