View all photos (23)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Old Phuket TownStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2แหลมพรหมเทพStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Wat ChalongStop: 45 minutes -See detailsPass by Kata Noi BeachPass by Karon Beach
- 4Gems Gallery PhuketStop: 60 minutes -See details
- An English-speaking guide.Other languages are on request and may be subject to supplementary charges
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Phuket’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas such as Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Laguna Phuket, Nai Thon, Nai Harn, Rawai, Chalong, Phuket Town and beaches along the east coast including any harbour and Phuket’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Weena and her driver picked us up as agreed 1 pm at our hotel. It was a slight misunderstanding what we were going to see, but was quickly sorted out. We visited some view-points south of Patong and Phuket city, the Big Buddha, old Phuket and a temple nearby because we asked for…
Date of experience: July 2019
Great half day. Highly recommend as soon as you arrive in Phuket . Clean bus and very organised Thank you
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from Niels S, Manager at Private Half Day City Tour Phuket
Responded Jul. 11, 2019
Dear RachB2 Wonderful to hear that you've thoroughly enjoyed our well-designed exploration of the Pearl of the Andaman. It affirms that there is more than just the beaches of this complete holiday destination in southern Thailand. We hope you keep fond memories of this trip well into the future and may we welcome you again one day to our Asia. With kind regards Asian Trails Thailand
Our guide was Kong, and what he did not know about the areas we visited wasnt worth writing down. We were taken to all the trrue attractions in the area like the Big Buddah, The Buddist Temple, The Gem Gallery and the Lookout plus a few others. Value for money this rates very…
Date of experience: April 2019
Read 1 more review on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails - Day Tours
A good show but beware, you get enticed to get a photo with the performers at the end only to find out afterwards y…
Interesting informative tour even in the rain
Well organised it rained most of day and other people on tour left it early but tour guide excellent and funny. Wou…
Excellent performance and very entertaining. Outside afterwards they were lined up to take pictures. I understand t…
This is a "must see" show. You will not be disappointed. It is showtime tradition at its best. Fab-u-lous costumes …
Not a Vegas show!
The costumes were pretty. The dancers were pretty from a distance but the show was tacky and boring. The dancers ho…
The Hidden Side of Phuket
Our guide was extremely good and punctual. Her English was also very good. I was surprised that the tour focused o…
The show was well organised and the costumes were amazing. Well worth going to see if you have not seen a cabaret …
The performance was excellent, transport to and from hotel as well was a plus it made our event to be smooth, well …
Whilst many of the performers were good, many others looked completely bored. The dancing was not synchronised with…
Beautiful beach not easily accessible .
We took this tour today, the weather was stunning, so was the water. But to sell a ticket is the main objective & y…
WineTasting in Phuket
Not my thing but the Ladies in our group loved it. A lot of people more interested in their phones during the perfo…
Extremely poor audience etiquette
The show has great costumes, and the performers are truly beautiful. The audience is another matter. Lots of noisy …
Superb tour operator
Uwe had organized 3 tours for us and all of them were excellent. Small groups, good prices and well managed expecta…
Exquisite Simon Caberet Show
This is a show well worth seeing for the sensational costumes even though the show itself is average. Pre-show coc…
We have been to see the Cabaret twice and the show has changed both times. This is not a criticism as it makes eac…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071