• The Kled Gaeow was sunk on the 19th of March 2014 - the ship has a length of 47 meters and measures 7.7 meters across. The trip involves 1 dive on the wreck and the 2nd on a nearby reef. The dive depth is between 16 and 26 meters. She is already sporting nurse sharks, lion fish and big schools of snapper.
• Commonly seen wildlife on the wreck and nearby reef includes black tip reef sharks, turtles, lion fish, barracudas, moray eels, schools of yellow snapper, puffer fish, trigger fish, lobsters, shrimp and nudibranchs.
• We dive from our two custom built dive boats. The boats are equipped with sun decks, toilets, showers, dry areas and dive decks.
• We run these trips with a maximum ratio of 4 customers to 1 instructor. The groups are organised based on experience and certification level.
• Each dive is up to 1 hour long with a lunch break on the boat between the dives.
• The equipment includes a choice of short or long suit, 5mm boots to prevent blisters, fins, mask(regular, large face, small face and prescription masks are available), regulator and BCD. We have tea, coffee, drinking water, fruit and lunch on the boat to keep you refreshed.