View all photos (9)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Phnom Kulen National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Banteay SreiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See Important Information for details
- Local English Speaking Tour guide
- Drinking Water and Cold Towels
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
- 50% of the profits we will make with your booking will go directly to support the local disadvantaged communities
- Temple Entrance Fee
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
- Landmine Museum Ticket
- Kulen Mountain Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fee for the temples are $37 for a 1-day pass and Kulen Mountain ticket fee is $20.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You are advised not to bring valuables with you on the tour.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders when entering the temples.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thom was our guide during this tour and it was an excellent experience. Having done the Angkor temples the day before we were a bit tired but Thom kept us engaged. He had a lot of knowledge of the area and was very helpful during each part of the visit. Highly recommend him.
Had an amazing tour with Hun. He ensured I was comfortable at all times and he took the time to immerse me into the culture and they ways of the locals. He assisted taking pictures from the nicest locations at the places we visited. I happened to be the only one in the tour so…
Date of experience: September 2018
Response from JohnS17988, Director of Sales at Kulen Mountain and Banteay Srei Shared Tour
Responded Jan. 5, 2019
Dear Alejandra, Thank you for spending value time sharing your great experience of AMAZING TOUR WITH HUN on our page. Our team is feeling extremely happy to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of Cambodian Hospitality and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services that offered by Travel to Inspire. As you know that our travel agency provided the unique experiences to our guests, while ensuring to respect the highest level and performances commanded by Cambodian hospitality. Moreover, we do sharing 50% profit to support education at Banteay Meanchey Province with two projects such as Education & Training and Clean water & Sanitation. Thank you again for your trusting in us and I am personally looking forward to welcome you back to have the tour with us again for you next trip to Cambodia. I hope you will help me to share us to your family and friends. With our beloved, Travel to Inspire Team email@example.com Inspire traveller and community!
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel to Inspire
Albany, New York114
Anghor Wat Pvt Tour
This was a great all day tour with a knowledgeable, helpful, and interesting guide, Thom San. He added…
Exceeded my expectations!
While in Siem Reap, I obviously had to go explore the temples. I wanted a private or semi private tour…But when I…
Highly Recommend Travel to Inspire
We booked a private tour of Angkor Wat with Travel to Inspire after reading their reviews, and to help support…
The temples came alive through great guiding
We went on a morning guided tour to Angkor Wat recently. We were picked up at the hotel at 4:30 am by our amazing…
Best Possible Experience I Could Have Received
My girlfriend and I were referred Thom by friends that had visited Cambodia a year ago. I heard he was a very good…
Inspired tour with Thom San
Like many people visiting the amazing Angkor Wat UNESCO site has been a bucket list item. Myself (Joffa) and…
Private Cambodia Tour with Thom (Travel to Inspire)!
Thom was an amazing private tour guide for my boyfriend and I for our entire stay in Siem Reap. He immediately…
Hong Kong, China5322
Unforgettable and amazing visit
Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Phrom - an awesome trio for first or many time visitors. This was the first for my…
Tahoe City, California2010
Great tour. Tom was an excellent guide. Did a tour of Angkor Wat and a bike tour of the temple complex. Highly…
Jamesburg, New Jersey30
Fun and easy
Booked last minute through trip advisor. Picked me up from hotel. Super easy. Tann was a great guide. Flexible and…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071