View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 30 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With so many natural landmarks in Australia’s Red Centre, it’s beneficial to have extra time to explore. This 4-day guided tour includes two nights at private campsites in the Outback plus an overnight hostel in Alice Springs. Travel by minibus to Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), and Watarrka (Kings Canyon) national parks.
- 4-day guided tour of the Red Centre from Alice Springs or Ayers Rock
- Admission to two national parks: Uluru–Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon
- Hike, climb, and camp outdoors: ideal for active travelers
- Camping gear, some meals, and minibus transport all provided
Alice Springs, Alice Springs, Red Centre, Northern Territory Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide, travel in an air-conditioned minibus
- All meals (as listed on itineraries)
- Camping equipment and fees
- Drinking water (please provide your own bottle)
- 2 nights camping and 1 night hostel accommodation in Alice Springs.
- National Park Fees are included for tours departing from 01 April 2019
- National Park fee to be paid direct for tours departing until 31 March 2019.
- Field of Light is an optional extra on night 1. We strongly recommend pre-booking prior to arrival as spaces are limited and sell out quickly. The cost is $42 per adult and $30 per child payable direct to Wayoutback Australian Safaris upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- $25 Uluru National Park entry fee is payable direct to the supplier prior to departure for tours departing prior to 01 April 2019. Uluru National Park Fee included for tours departing from 01 April 2019.
- This Safari is not suitable for children.
- We recommend guests arrive on the Jetstar or Virgin Australia flights into Ayers Rock.
- Camping is in swags on this safari. For guests requiring a tent there is a $60 per person hire fee payable direct on date of travel. Tents are limited and must be requested prior to departure.
- For those joining us at Ayers Rock lunch is not included on day one. Guest should have lunch prior to commencement of Safari.
If you cancel at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 7 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 75 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 14 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Wayoutback Australian Safaris
Great sights, but more of a backpacking tour than a ‘Comfortable Safari’ experience
The itinerary for this tour and all the sights you see are spectacular and the tour group was friendly and nice.…
The trip was very organised and full of fun. Sarah, our tour guide, was fantastic at guiding us and provided us…
You can't wash of the red
I cannot recommend the 5 day camping trip highly enough through the outback. Our guide the incredibly…
Amazing adventure in the outback!
My mum and I did the 3 day Kakadu/Lichtfield Nationalpark tour. Sara was our guide and she was absolutely amazing,…
The highlight of my Darwin trip
Ticked all the boxes Great guide - thanks Josh tick Yummy lunch tick Swimming in a gorgeous waterfall tick…
Overnight 4wd tour of Uluru
Emma was our guide for the tour. She was energetic and knowledgeable which made our time most enjoyable. We…
Can't recommend them highly enough
Alex was a great tour guide, friendly and knowledgeable. Comfy 4wd tour vehicle and tents with the option to…
Exciting, fascinating, lovely
Pro organization, still Easy going and friendly. Took us to some places where I couldn't have gone without them.…
Excellent tour. Great choice of activities and the guide was friendly. Pacing of the trip was just right. I would…
Amazing 5 day experience
Absolute bang for your buck! This 5 day package is great value. I still can’t comprehend how many wonderful sites…
- Uluru, Ayers Rock and the Olgas, and 4 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 30 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 30 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071