View all photos (114)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Get a taste of Yarra Valley's food and wine on this full-day tour from Melbourne. No need to worry about choosing a sober driver, with a guide to ferry you safely between wineries. Indulge in an included lunch and finish the tour with a stop for chocolate and ice cream. You also learn about the region's history, culture, and agricultural practices through your guide's commentary.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Yarra ValleyStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Yarra ValleyStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Yarra ValleyStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Yarra ValleyStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice CreameryStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Wine tastings included at local vineyards
- Lunch and a full glass of wine at a local restaurant/winery
- Commentary from your guide on the region's wine and production methods
- Round-trip safe, sober transportation to and from Melbourne
What to Expect
Make your way to a central pickup location, dependent upon the tour time selected at checkout, to meet your guide and group. Sit back in a comfortable tour vehicle and enjoy the scenery on the way to a series of winery stops for tastings. Stop for lunch at a local vineyard or restaurant and toast your meal with an included glass of wine. Lunch is followed by two more tastings at local wineries (all of the day's chosen vineyards are subject to availability). Taste whatever strikes your fancy without any worries about driving home. Your last stop is at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, where you can finish with a sweet treat (own expense). Your guide returns you to the place from which the tour originated.
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus or midi-bus
- Wine tastings
- Bottled water
- Pickup from selected meeting points. Please do NOT select 'my hotel is not listed' during the booking process.
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley
- Hotel pickup or drop-off outside of the allocated meeting points. Please do NOT select 'my hotel is not listed' during the booking process.
- At the time of booking please choose your pick up point from the options provided and inform us in advance if you need to change the pick up point.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Children under 7 years old are not allowed on a public tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Winebus Winery Tours
Great Tours with Winebus Winery Tours
I have been with Winebus Winery Tours four times and enjoy it every time. Wineries are great, tasting is exellent.…
Wine tour with friends!
We had a great day visiting several Wineries & a Chocolaterie. Our driver Ian was lots of fun. Lots of wine…
Elk Grove, California31
We had a great time on our Yarra Valley Wine Tour. 4 wineries and a chocolate factory. Our driver was friendly and…
From the time we got picked up to drop off the tour was exceptional, Ian is a great operator and guide full of…
The perfect balance
We visited 4 wineries throughout the day. Our driver Ian was friendly and funny. The wineries were of high quality…
Awesome Yarra Valley Wine Tour
We were in Melbourne for a weeks holiday & booked this tour to the Yarra Valley wine region based on review…
Yarra Valley Winery Tour
What a wonderful tour. Tasted some 5-6 wines at 4 different wineries in lovely countryside. No one did a hard sell…
Ben was the best tour guide!!! My sister, our friend & I wanted to go wine tasting while in Melbourne & had a hard…
A great day out!
Totally recommend this experience - Ian was very professional and approachable. There were four couples plus two…
William Mc Adam
Glasgow, United Kingdom381186
Great introduction to Yarra Wines
Great tour Ian was fantastic and provided a great commentary, perfect amount of information not too little not…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071