Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Although Melbourne is situated on the shores of one of the largest bays on the Australian coast, the city's main water feature is the Yarra River. That's because the city grew from the banks of the Yarra and even today the focus for the city is still very much on a one-kilometre section of the river.. The Yarra River precinct is a wonderful place for tailor made, short interesting walks covering the arts, maritime history and fabulous gardens. This precinct is the hub of Melbourne's artistic and cultural scene, with generous examples of public art and exciting architecture. This precinct includes the significant green spaces of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Birrarung Marr as well as smaller parks, gardens, reserves and Southbank.
- You'll start atFlinders Street Station - Stop 13Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaSee address & details
- 1Yarra RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Royal Botanic Gardens VictoriaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3SouthbankStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFlinders Street Station - Stop 13Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaSee address & details
Flinders Street Station - Stop 13, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Certified tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Yarra River
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 17,618 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,023 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Melbourne City River Trails
How much is Melbourne City River Trails?
Melbourne City River Trails price starts from C$261.63. Discover and book Melbourne City River Trails on Tripadvisor
What is the Melbourne City River Trails cancellation policy?
Melbourne City River Trails cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Melbourne City River Trails on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Melbourne City River Trails?
Melbourne City River Trails is hosted by Vaiduokiai, Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vaiduokiai, Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Melbourne City River Trails on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Melbourne City River Trails?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Melbourne City River Trails on Tripadvisor