Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Lord of the Rings tour locations (White Mountains; Minas Tirith; Pillars of the Kings; Gladden Fields; Ford of Bruinen; Warg attack; Exodus of Edoras) • Willow, Vertical Limits and The Water Horse locations • Remarkables Mountains viewpoint • Arrowtown village; • Multiple river crossings on the Arrow River • And a short journey down Skippers Canyon. • Refreshments and on-site multimedia presentations included. • Gold panning option available upon request
- You'll start at61A Shotover StreetOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Skippers RoadStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Arrow RiverStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3GibbstonStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end at61A Shotover Street61A Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandSee address & details
61A Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Skippers Road
- Entry/Admission - Arrow River
- Entry/Admission - Gibbston
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Off Road 4X4 Queenstown
Incredible experience, a memory of a lifetime
Scott was absolutely fantastic to deal with and he really went out of his way to make our experience the best it co…
Road trip Queenstown
Thanks guys we had a great time on this trip. Peter and Ryan we enjoyed the 4 hours ,plenty to see and you had grea…
Highlight of our first visit to Queenstown trip - highly recommended !
First trip to Queenstown and we booked this trip with 2 x 9 year olds and one 12 year old (& 2 adults). We all rate…
SOLID DAY ON THE BUGGYS!
Thank you heaps Scott for a mean time out on the buggy’s! Me and Tuhoto-Ariki appreciate it a lot, your knowledge a…
Fantastic LOTR/Queenstown tour
What an amazing tour. Pete did a fantastic job driving, giving us great info, showing us gorgeous spots, sharing LO…
My wife and I had an amazing time today from a tour led by Pete. I am a huge LOTR fan, while my wife isn’t and she …
This tour was a great way to see the areas surrounding Queenstown, with an added bit of adrenaline, hearing both th…
Excellent guide and sight seeing
While I am a Tolkien fan, my partner is not but we both thoroughly enjoyed seeing the many memorable movie scene si…
Lord of the rings glenorchy 4x4 off road
Pete was an excellent guide, Pete's driving and knowledge was great and was a friendly character, highly recommende…
This was a lovely experience!!!
We've been in 4 hours of lovely experience thank you Peter for the un forgettable views and fun,we recemend this a…
Excellent trip. Would recommend.
We went on a quad bike tour with Ryan and Greeny. We enjoyed the trip right from the start when in the van on the w…
We had a fantastic day with Matt. He was very knowledgeable on the area and we had fun going through the rivers in …
I wish we had gone quad biking earlier in our trip - would have gone again
I think this is really a fun experience for all levels and is something that you really should try at least once in…
An amazing experience
An amazing tour of the beautiful landscape, travelling through the windy roads and seeing the amazing views. A sp…
A great informative outing
We booked the trip at the last minute and was met in time by our guide Pete. We asked for a general informative tou…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter
How much is Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter?
Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter price starts from C$434.96. Discover and book Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter on Tripadvisor
What is the Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter cancellation policy?
Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter?
Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter is hosted by Off Road 4X4 Queenstown. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Off Road 4X4 Queenstown on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Queenstown Half Day Sighteeing 4WD Private Charter on Tripadvisor