Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This trip is designed specifically for lovers of food, art, and the outdoors. We will meet in Lima and then take a flight and explore Cusco. Day trips include the Maras salt flats, Moray & Ollantaytambo Inca ruins & archaeological sites, and the Rainbow Mountain hike. The highlight of the trip is, of course, hiking the Inca Trail for 4 days and exploring breathtaking, unforgettable Machu Picchu. This trip is for active travelers who enjoy challenging hikes and the rewards of the nature we will experience first-hand and people we will meet along the way. Please note that Machu Picchu is 8000 feet above sea level and the Inca Trail hike is 28 miles in length. This hike is strenuous and is recommended for travelers in reasonably good shape. Second trip option excludes the 4-day Inca Trail Hike. Ideal times for this trip are September, October April, and May.
- 1-2 drinks per day will be included in the trip. Unlimited alcohol is not included.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Museo Inka
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, and 7 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco
How much is Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco?
Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco price starts from C$2,284.54. Discover and book Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco on Tripadvisor
What is the Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco cancellation policy?
Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco?
Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco is hosted by Travel Grackle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Grackle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machu Picchu, Lima and Cusco on Tripadvisor