Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Many of Prague's most beautiful must-see buildings are along either side of the Vltava River, and a cruise is an ideal way of taking them in. Cruising at dinner time means you see the landmarks lit up at night, ideal for a romantic evening. Enjoy a buffet dinner on board as you watch the city sail past your window.
- You'll start atPařížská 1073Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, CzechiaDeparture Point: Central Prague Address: Parizska Street No. 1, Prague 1 - corner of the Old Town Square Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked “Martin Tour”, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (line A), a 3-min. walk down Kaprova Street. GPS: 50.0879793, 14.4202731See address & details
- Pass byCharles BridgeLesser Town
- 1Stare Mesto (Old Town)Stop: 2 hoursBoard your bus at 6.15pm at a central Prague location and get ready for your 3-hour sightseeing and dinner cruise. Begin your evening with a drive through the Old Town to the pier on the banks of the Vltava river where you board the boat, welcomed on deck with an aperitif. Sail along the Vltava river and admire the most remarkable illuminated sights of the Old Town and Lesser Town. See Prague Castle lit up and slip under Charles Bridge and past the Rudolfinum Music Hall and National Theatre. Enjoy musical entertainment and audio commentary along the way, as well as a buffet dinner with a fine selection of hot and cold food. Arrive back in central Prague three hours later, close to a wide array of bars where you can continue your evening.Read more
- You'll end atPařížská 1073Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, CzechiaDeparture Point: Central Prague Address: Parizska Street No. 1, Prague 1 - corner of the Old Town Square Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked “Martin Tour”, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (line A), a 3-min. walk down Kaprova Street. GPS: 50.0879793, 14.4202731See address & details
- Pick-ups from a central location are included
- An ideal activity for couples
- Put your feet up on a relaxing cruise after a busy day of sightseeing
- Suitable for both first-time or repeat visitors to Prague
Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Returns to original departure point
- Buffet dinner
- Multilingual written text commentary onboard
- Welcome drink
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Multi-lingual written text commentary available onboard
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The cruise per se was nothing to write home about, but the food and wine were very acceptable. My opinion of the cruise could be a little jaded as it rained right throughout and we never saw a thing!! On a clear noght it would be worth the money.
Date of experience: November 2018
The tour starts with a 30 minute bus ride around the city in the early evening but if you are at the back of the vehicle you cannot hear the guide despite drawing her attention to the fact. The boat looks very impressive upon initial entry as you can see a well spaced dining…
Date of experience: September 2019
I haven't figured out how "parked" in one place for 50+ minutes can be called .... a threee hour cruise? The meal was very good. How it was "served" to the MASS of people is another story. Before the food was "uncovered" people "charged" to the food as if they hadn't ever…
Date of experience: August 2019
In summer it is light till late so the view with all the night enchantment is almost not felt. The dinner was very nice.
Date of experience: August 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Martin Tour Prague
I go every year 8 days in august and 21 days in novem/december to prague hotel olsanka zizkov and then i join every…
Great Private Tour of Prague Castle with Vera
Not sure were all the negative comments originate for Martin Tour Prague and Vera. We (three adults) were lucky eno…
No big shakes!!
Would say the tour was just average. Yes, you have a bus of your own, there is an audio guide with various language…
Nice little tour
Nice little tour around the Prague landmarks. Earphones provided for a tour in over 20 languages. Stops at Prague C…
DAVID FROM COLORADO
wow what can i say what an informative tour guide David from Colorado is ... to say he is like a walking encycloped…
Sofia was a delight!
We also did the Terezín tour with her. She was very knowledgeable and answered our questions in depth
Excellent tour! We had an amazing time! Our guide, Sara (or Sarah) was brilliant. She was well informed, funny and …
Not worth it, get a taxi!
We visited Prague and wanted to do a tour to take in all the main points and to see what’s where. Yes was good as b…
50 mins break with -2 weather ?!?
Everything was great till the driver brought us to the castle area and asked us to get off for a 50 min break ?! Ho…
Friendly guide. Very informative tour of the city with a stop at Prague Castle. Simple booking process.
Really well organised tour - highly recommended
We chose this tour because it was slightly shorter than the others and our time in Prague was limited. We were exp…
Great bus tour
It was a great bus tour however you are left to your own devices in the castle. You are not really given any inform…
Awful experience, waste of a day!
Awful day trip to Cesky Krumlov. The booking was made with Martin Tours. From the minute we got on, we received a c…
Martin tours were good and we found the tour informative and interesting, however I purchased a book on it and I ha…
Fantastic tour and guide very informative amazing value for money. Only small group which made it better, lunch was…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,629 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,252 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River
What time does Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River start?
Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River will start at 6:15 PM. Discover and book Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River on Tripadvisor
How much is Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River?
Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River price starts from C$79.03. Discover and book Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River on Tripadvisor
What is the Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River cancellation policy?
Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Three-Hour Dinner Cruise on Prague's Vltava River on Tripadvisor