Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atStaroměstské nám. 934Staroměstské nám. 934, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaMeet your guide in front of Cartier shop at the Old Town square. Guide holds a sign with your name on it.See address & details
- 1Staromestske namestiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Old Town Hall with Astronomical ClockStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Charles BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4JosefovStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Charles Bridge MuseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Republic Square (Namesti Republiky)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Vaclavske namEstiStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atKřižovnické náměstíKřižovnické nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, CzechiaDock under Charles bridgeSee address & details
Staroměstské nám. 934, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
- Prague walking tour
- Professional guide
- 45-minute boat ride
- Live commentary on board
- Light refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Charles Bridge Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Visit to the Museum of Charles Bridge will be on your own after the conclusion of the guided tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Our guide on this private tour was superb. The young lady was knowledgeable, had excellent command of English language and never rushed us around. She was good company and couldn't have made us more welcome. Will book through this company again no problem.
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Supreme Prague
A must do
I went on this tour with myself and my partner. We were glad we paid extra for a private tour because we would of m…
Communism Musem - Prague
Great museum, very informative, lot of posters, images and information to read. Regardless of your political views …
Communism froma czech experience
For Americans this is an enlightening exhibit. It covers the pre ww events that led to the adoption of communism. …
I guess I will never know...
I was quite excited to hire this company - based on all of the good reviews. I placed my reservation online(becaus…
All I want for Christmas ....
Yes ,we all know the popular tune “All I want for Christmas is you “ ,implicated the passion for the loved one ,whe…
Supreme tour of old town Prague!
My wife and I visited Prague in December of 2019 to check out the city and the Christmas markets. We made reservat…
Wonderful introduction to Prague
This tour is perfect for the first night travelers arrive in Prague. Our guide took us to all the best sites and v…
A powerful tour of Jewish Quarter
We were advised by a friend to see the Jewish Quarter of Prague with Lenka, who has studied the topic extensively a…
An amazing introduction to history of Prague
Took this tour with Lenka on our first day in Prague. Started off at the museum of communism and then followed by a…
Super Tour of Prague
Lenka guided us on a private overview tour of Prague by car that she tailored to our interests. We rode in comfort …
I had read reviews about Lenka Dorakova on TripAdvisor and was persuaded I should try to arrange a tour with her du…
Dinner Cruise, Prague Boats
We were group of 10 people stayed a long weekend at Prague. When we planned what to do, one option was a dinner cru…
Prague Jewish Quarter Tour
Our trip to Prague started off as a disaster. Direct flight from Newark to Prague cancelled, rerouted through JFK …
We visited St Cyril’s and the crypt below which was a moving experience then on to Lidice to round the trip via the…
An efficient and time-saving tourist tour of the main attractions
We made a short weekend trip to Prague for the first time. This tour proved to be working for us: in a short time w…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 106 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,481 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,232 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride
Which attractions will I visit with 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride?
How much is 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride?
2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride price starts from C$94.78. Discover and book 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
What is the 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride cancellation policy?
2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride?
2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride is hosted by Supreme Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Supreme Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2:5-Hour Walking Tour of Old Town Prague with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor