• Relive Prague's unique and complicated modern history under Fascist Nazi Germany (1938-1945) and Soviet Communism (1948-1989) on this tour.
• Learn about more than 30 WWII and Communist site in Prague
• 6 Breath-taking views of the city for great photos
• Professional Local tour guide
• We will show you and educate you on the culture and history of main sites like: Victims of Communism memorial, John Lennon Wall, Kafka Museum, SS Headquarters, Jewish Old Town, Birth Place of the Velvet Revolution, Cyril and Methodius Church (location of the film Anthropoid), WW2 bombing locations and much more.DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Prague By E-Bike Shop- Besedni 2, Prague 1
DEPARTURE TIME: 10:00 and 14:00 or reserve your own time
TOUR TIME: 3 – 3,5 hours
WEAR: Dress for the weather.
INCLUDED: Helmet, Free bottle of water, Professional tour guide, Free Czech Beer Tasting at the end of the tour. Free entrance into the Museum of Communism.