View all photos (14)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Poland is known for its delicious flavored vodkas, and one of the best ways to appreciate this national spirit is by sampling it at local haunts with a guide to teach you about the culture that surrounds it. Save time shortlisting Warsaw bars and restaurants, and let a guide lead the way instead. Enjoy seven vodka samples with traditional snack pairings too.
- Learn about Poland’s culinary culture and vodka on this walking tour
- Lots of variety—try seven different vodka samples in four venues
- Stay fueled for the adventures—traditional snacks are included
- A great way to get top tips on Warsaw’s best bars and restaurants
Marszałkowska 138, 00-002 Warszawa, Poland
Returns to original departure point
- Each tour is led by one of our passionate and knowledgeable guides. We will tell you about the history of vodka, how it is made, and how it is normally enjoyed.
- We will visit 4 different establishments, each with a unique atmosphere. You’ll get to experience places where mostly locals hang out.
- You will be tasting 7 different types of can’t-miss Polish vodkas. That’s ample for enjoyment, learning, and a memorable evening, but not enough to get drunk.
- We’ll be having some of the typical snacks that accompany Polish drinking. You will get to find out for yourself how the Polish keep their balance even when drinking a lot of vodkas. Tips and Advice – Your guide will give you some personalized recommendations for how to enjoy the rest of your stay. We’ll tell you about some great local spots to visit for food, entertainment, and sightseeing.
- Each guest will get a summary of the tour to help you remember the places we have visited and the vodkas we have tried.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- The minimum number of participants is 2, the maximum number is 12 people
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great experience. Pawel the guide is very knowledgeable & friendly. Tasted 8 different types of vodka and tried local local. A must do in Warsaw. Tipp: eat something before going
Date of experience: December 2019
My mom, sister and I thoroughly enjoyed the food and vodka tour with our guide Pawal. He was very fun and knowledgeable about not only the food and vodka, but the history of Warsaw. We went on the tour only a few hours after landing at the airport, which left us with a great…
Date of experience: October 2019
Really fun and informative, would definitely recommend the tour. Pawel was an excellent guide, explaining about the food and drink in the context of polish culture in an engaging way.
Our tour with Pawel was the perfect ending to a day of travel! He made it an enjoyable evening, showing us the sights and giving us an interesting history tour, accompanied with before and after pictures of the restoration of Warsaw. We were delighted to go the the little out…
Date of experience: June 2019
Pawel is fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour is fun and interesting as Pawel provides facts, photos, and information that give you a look at Warsaw’s past. The vodka and food bites are of course the highlight of the vodka tour. He makes sure you get the…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Delicious Warsaw Food & Vodka Tours
A good selection of polish food
Excellent food, the guide was fantastic but more provisions could be made for half of the group being non meat eate…
Pawel was the most honest and well informed guide
We were the only guests of the tour, which had no negative effect on Pawels motivation. He taught us quite a lot ab…
6 course dinner!
Paweł was a great guide - very informative not just of the food. But also if the Warsaw history as we walked across…
Great food tour!
The Warsaw food tour was a great way to get to know the city! We really enjoyed the guide, as well all the restaura…
It was a perfect evening. Delicious and interesting.
With a really good company, leaded by our guide, Pawel, we tried a lot of local food. It was so tasty. Only it was …
I’m Still Full
What an amazing experience. Polish food rocks and so does Paweł. A must do while in Warsaw. I’m literally still ful…
Booked this tour to get an idea of local delicacies and definitely was not disappointed! Great experience and our h…
Lots of variety and very enjoyable
We went on the food tour with Pawel at the weekend. We were only in Warsaw for 48 hours and this was a great way to…
We came as a couple, my girlfriend, who is a vegetarian and myself, a well known all eater bottomless pit. We met P…
Great Variety of Food Experiences
Really enjoyed this tour and the different foods and drinks we had an opportunity to try. Each place we went to wi…
Tons of fun and food
We visited several cool places, the last one we ended up staying at and having a few drinks for another couple hour…
Delicious warsaw food tour
Our guide Pawel P was very knowlegible and had an interesting way of combining the history and food culture of Wars…
Wonderful food review from Pawel.
Very knowledgeable, passionate about Warsaw, engaging and kind. Amazing tour with lots of information, great fellow…
Highly recommend this tour.
Pawel was an extraordinary guide through this delicious culinary experience. He took us to authentic Polish eaterie…
Great but HUGE disproportionate value for money
The tour is lovely and really teaches you about the food but since we visited the same places again. I can certainl…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,154 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 515 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 440 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour
What time does Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour start?
Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour?
Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour price starts from US$78.85. Discover and book Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour cancellation policy?
Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour?
Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour is hosted by Delicious Warsaw Food & Vodka Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Delicious Warsaw Food & Vodka Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delicious Warsaw Vodka and Culture Tour on Tripadvisor