Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is dedicated to all the guests visiting Warsaw for the first time. It is a pill of necessary knowledge that allows to understand the spirit of the Capitol of Poland. After this tour You will be perfectly aware of what Warsaw has to offer and will be able to plan Your next tours, museum visits, concerts etc.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Palace of Culture and ScienceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Łazienki ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3POLIN Muzeum Historii Zydow PolskichStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Old TownStop: 40 minutesSee detailsPass byPGE National StadiumZamek Krolewski w Warszawie - MuzeumPlac BankowyTeatr NarodowyPlac KonstytucjiThe Belvedere PalaceSejm - Polish Houses of Parliament
- 5New OrangeryStop: 70 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Memorial at Mila 18Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Fragment of Ghetto WallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Praga PolnocStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byMonument to the Fallen and Murdered in the East
- 9Monument to the Heroes of WarsawStop: 15 minutesSee details
- Guide`s assistance for all the time of the tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Culture and Science
- Entry/Admission - New Orangery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trips and Travels Poland
A tour with meaning
Very informative tour, with vital details about Jews in Poland and what happened in Warsaw during WWII. Friendly to…
Thank you :)
We went on the Royal Gardens tour, which was very nice for a Sunday sunny morning. Piotr gave us some good informat…
Wonderous time in poland with impecable presentation the historical depth was extremelly entertaining !
The tour with Peter was excellent. He is a very good guide and is very interesting. We had so much fun that we alre…
Very entertaining and accurate, with a real human touch
We usually never do this kind of stuff because we always fear it might be some sort of automated tour with nothing …
Amazing experience :)!
Peter is a great storyteller with knowledge and sense of humor, perfectly choosing best places in Warsaw! What do y…
Highly Recommend This Tour!!
Peter was an excellent guide and very informative. I highly recommend this tour!! Great if you love history!!
Great story and great tour which is definitely useful for those who want to get more knowledge about the history of…
Although I live in Warsaw I learned a lot of new things about the city and the Warsaw ghetto during the tour. I rec…
great afternoon on a great tour!
I highly recommend tour with Piotr! He has a big knowledge and what’s important you can see that this is his passio…
If you have any interest in the vast Jewish history and if you want to see the remains of the Warsaw Ghetto integra…
a must-do tour in warsaw
one of the best tours I had, Piotr was very friendly and very informative at the same time .. he shared with us som…
Very interesting and informative tour. I would like to distinguish Piotr's approach and interaction with visitors b…
One of the best tours
This is one of the best tours I’ve been on here in Warsaw. Piotr was a friendly and engaging tour guide. We did the…
Very nice and informative. It was nice to take part on a engaging tour instead of just listening to the typical tou…
- Duration: 480–510 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,157 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell
What time does Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell start?
Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell?
How much is Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell?
Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell price starts from C$721.49. Discover and book Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell cancellation policy?
Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Warsaw Tour - All the best of Warsaw in a nutshell on Tripadvisor