Parliament Tour and Drink & Cruise at 2pm
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Hungarian Parliament BuildingStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Danube PalaceStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Danube RiverPass by Buda CastlePass by HalaszbastyaPass by Matthias ChurchPass by Szechenyi Chain BridgePass by Gellert HillPass by St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming PoolPass by Mupa Budapest
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Hungarian Parliament Visitor Centre, Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér, 1055 Hungary Gróf Széchenyi Ship, Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054 Hungary
Returns to original departure point
- Enrty to the Parliament and guided tour
- Cruise on the Danube from 2pm
- Entry/Admission - Hungarian Parliament Building
- Additional meals and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a different price of the Parliament for adults and students coming from the European Union and for those visiting from countries outside the EU. Please check carefully before selecting!
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- You may enter the building only with a PRINTED COPY of your ticket (the PDF document). You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hungaria Koncert
Had a delightful dinner and cruise in Budapest along the Danube. I would recommend reserving this tour. The food…
Was better than anticipated
When booking this trip I was a little unsure weather to book this one or not as there was another trip which was a …
This is a well run attraction. The water is piping hot and if you have any aches and pains, it is an ideal way to l…
We had a wonderful time in the Spa - so many different pools both inside and out! Cabins were brill!!
We had a great time on the cruise. The atmosphere was great and the drinks an music really good! We weren't able to…
More Private Gellert Spa
This thermal bath is housed in a beautiful 100 year-old building. A lot of old people relaxing their bones...so it…
The Szechenyi Spa is a large open thermal pool that you have to get to in 10 degrees temperature and out of. It wa…
Made to sit outside in the cold!
This was sold as a luxury cruise. I had drinks and cruise ticket. However there was not enough seats inside for eve…
We booked this trip from one of the official agents while walking along the Danube, a group of six for the price of…
We didn't do the dinner cruise. We were seated upstairs on the boat seperate from the diners. But it was laid out n…
No Thank You
So in Budapest everyone told us we need to go to the baths and so we did, we booked the fast track entrance and whi…
Dinner Cruise on Danube Budapest
The buffet dinner cruise was the highlight of our trip to Budapest. The floodlit buildings and bridges were magical…
Szechenyi Spa Baths
Really enjoyed this trip to the spa baths. The sun was shining and despite it being early March it was lovely being…
Beautiful Architecture But Seriously Over-Rated
This spa was selected to visit because of high ratings. Maybe just the day, but the water was dirty and the indoor…
A great experience. Quite chilling in February
My friend and visited here in February. It was chilli out of the water, but great fun under. There are also indoor …
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071