Recommended by 86% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atArchives- Navy Memorial -Penn QuarterOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1U.S. CapitolStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2White HouseStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Jefferson MemorialStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Martin Luther King, Jr. MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Lincoln MemorialStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Vietnam Veterans MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7U.S. Marine Corps War MemorialStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8National World War II MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byEisenhower Executive Office BuildingUnited States Department of the TreasuryAmerican Red Cross MuseumTidal BasinSmithsonian National Museum of Natural HistoryJohn F. Kennedy Center for the Performing ArtsArlington National CemeteryGeorgetownFBI Headquarters
- You'll end atArchives- Navy Memorial -Penn QuarterWashington, DC 20004, USAThe tour bus will departure from US Navy memorial (701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004) Once you arrived. If you face to the National Archives museum the building with columns across the street, on your left hand side there is a bus stop shelter. We will meet you close to it.See address & details
Archives- Navy Memorial -Penn Quarter, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off (DownTown DC hotels only)
- Earpiece technology - explore while listening to your guide
- LED Bracelets which will help you to identify your tourguide and group.
- Step on storyteller tour guide.
- Light snacks/candies and bottle of water will be served for free!
- Confortable transportation
- Visual/Audio material onboard
- Antibacterial wipes
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial
- * Please kindly return earpieces and bracelets back to your tourguide. Warning: Each lost ear piece is $89.00. Lost bracelet is $50.00. We advise kids to be careful with it. Thank you.
- * Gratuities are not included and we leave it on your concideration. Thank you.
- * Dress code is confortable casual
- * Not wheelchair accessible
- * Please check if your hotel is included in our list of pick ups/drop offs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recomend to bring your camera, coat or hat and comfortable shoes. Also, if you want to purchase something during your tour we advise to bring cash with you. Lastly, be aware the length of the tour doesn't include the time of your pick up/frop off.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was an amazing tour. The tour guide did an amazing job telling us about everything. Would definitely recommend it.
Date of experience: November 2019
The tour guide was great, knew his stuff. Made the trip. The headsets and wrist bands were a great addition and a huge welcome. Easy to hear and locate everyone in the group highly recommend this trip. Covered a lot of the major points of interest
Date of experience: September 2019
What a great tour! DC Tours uses LED wristbands to help you track your your group as well as audio earpieces to listen to the tour guide. We had Jude, who was full if great facts and stories without being over-the-top. They picked us up from the Marriott Marquis in NW DC and…
picked this tour due to pickup advantage. Our hotel was a mile out and was not a pickup location. Had I known this, I would have booked a different tour. Ear pieces had a lot a "crackle" and faded in and out.Did see the sights listed though,lasted 3.5 hours.
Date of experience: July 2019
We are very happy that we chose this tour. My wife and I purchased the tour via Groupon. Check-in was a bit rough and we got a very late start because apparently some of our group did not understand that if the bus leaves at 7 p.m., you need to be on board by 7 p.m. (so you…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: DC Nation Tours
Best City Tour i ve taken
Took the night tour and this was beat decision i made! The driver Mikaela picked me up at my hotel there was anothe…
Excellent Way to see Highlights of DC in Short Amount of Time
The bus driver, Mikela, picked me up at the hotel and she made me feel comfortable right away with conversation and…
Fantastic Night Tour
First off let me say that Josh was a terrific tour guide. He totally made the tour. He was knowledgeable and person…
Best tour of DC!!
We got a wonderful overview of Washington DC on the first day of our visit!! Our tour guide, Steve, was a wealth of…
An interesting and fun tour!
My friend and I were so impressed with the historical knowledge of our Tour Guide and Narrator, Jude! Carmen, our…
Great Groupon price but seriously lacking site details
We too used a Groupon. The lady who checked us in at the initial meeting site was friendly, efficient and very hel…
Our party took advantage of a Groupon, making this a really economical way to see all the monuments. Robert was ou…
Our family took this guided night tour during the July 4th holiday week. Tour guide Mark was excellent and very exp…
Okay, but nothing special
This tour was alright. The tour guide was EXCEPTIONAL, but the tour promised ear pieces and LED bracelets when we b…
Step Off Night Tour
We looked at many different tour option for our stay in DC and decided on DC Nation. Our guide Brian was fun, frien…
If you have only 1/2 day to tour the capitol, this tour is for you. Awesome tour guide, lots of attractions seen vi…
Our tour guide Brian and our driver Roy did a great job taking our group around the different sites. Brian was very…
Excellant tour of the DC highlights. Our tour guide Brian was wonderful, so informative and funny. Roy our driver, …
Excellent and most enjoyable night tour of the Washington Monuments. Our guide Mike , was very good . I highly reco…
Highlights of DC - I saw all museums in the mall and more... :D
From many companies out there, this is the one I got the best of my money best of my money's worth. Step of tourgui…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,595 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included
What time does Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included start?
Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included?
How much is Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included?
Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included price starts from C$71.96. Discover and book Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included on Tripadvisor
What is the Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included cancellation policy?
Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Magic LED Guided Night Tour - 3hrs Pick up/Drop off and Earpieces is included on Tripadvisor