Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
OVERVIEW Join our 9-day tour around Belize to get to know all the travel essentials of this beautiful country. Exotic wildlife, jungle rivers, tropical forests, Mayan ruins, waterfalls, coral reefs, and lots of adventures - all of this is packed in this trip around the top natural & cultural attractions of Belize. HIGHLIFHTS Wade through the water to explore this the giant cave system of Actun Tunichil Muknal, Mayan sacred spot where it was believed gods lived. Snorkel in crystal-clear waters of Placencia, a charming, low-key fishing village at the southern tip of the same-named peninsula. Get acquainted with Garifuna culture in Hopkins, a friendly coastal village on Belizean coast. Do your piece of outdoor adventures in San Ignacio. Relax, swim and party in Caye Caulker, a long thin limestone caye famous for its car-free policy, sensational seafood as well as snorkeling and boating along the nearby Belize Barrier Reef.
Belize City - Community Baboon...
Community Baboon Sanctuary -...
Placencia - Hopkins
Hopkins - St. Herman’s Blue Hole...
San Ignacio - Xunantunich -...
Belize City - Lamanai Maya Ruins...
Community Baboon Sanctuary Visitor Center and Museum, Bermudian Landing Road, Bermudian Landing, Belize
Caye Caulker, Belize
- Transport: private vehicle/mini-couch
- Accommodation: 7x nights in locally-owned hotels/B&Bs/guest houses; 1x night in eco-logde
- Meals: 1x Market Food Tour (San Ignacio)
- Walking tours/orientation walks: 5x (as per itinerary)
- Guided visits & activities: 8x (as per itinerary)
- Entry/Admission - Community Baboon Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - GariMaya Gift Shop
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole National Park
- Entry/Admission - San Ignacio Market
- Entry/Admission - XUNANTUNICH MAYA TEMPLE
- Entry/Admission - Caye Caulker
- Entry/Admission - Lamanai Archaeological Reserve
- Flights, airport transfers, insurance, other activities, meals, personal expenses, tips
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Community Baboon Sanctuary, Community Baboon Sanctuary, and 14 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 233 travellers!
from CA$120.42* CA$128.11
Frequently Asked Questions about 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials
What time does 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials start?
9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials on Tripadvisor
How much is 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials?
9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials price starts from C$2,034.92. Discover and book 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials on Tripadvisor
What is the 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials cancellation policy?
9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials on Tripadvisor