Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Get a bird’s-eye view of Kauai on an Eco-Star helicopter tour that takes you over the entire island in just under an hour. With large viewing glass, executive-style seats, and a design that cuts overhead noise by 50 percent, there’s no better way to see the Waimea Canyon, Na Pali Coast, Poipu Beaches, and more. Finish with an unforgettable descent into the crater of Mt. Waialeale, the wettest spot on Earth.
- You'll start at3730 Ahukini Rd3730 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USALihue HeliportSee address & details
- Pass byManawaiopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls)Waimea Canyon State Park
- You'll end at3730 Ahukini Rd3730 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USALihue HeliportSee address & details
- See the Garden Isle from the air on a Kauai helicopter tour
- Get amazing aerial views of the Waimea Canyon and Na Pali Coast
- Drop into the dormant crater of Mt. Waialeale
- Eco-Star aircraft reduces overhead noise pollution
What to Expect
Meet your pilot at the Lihue heliport and board a new American Eurocopter Eco-Star, designed to reduce noise pollution and provide prime sightseeing through expanded viewing glass. Ride in comfort in business class-style seats and communicate with your pilot via a two-way headset. The flight begins over the Hanapepe Valley, next swooping above Mana Waiapuna falls, featured in Jurassic Park. See the red ravines of Olokele and Waimea Canyons, the towering spires of the Na Pali Coast, the curve of Hanalei Bay, and the resorts of Princeville. Weather permitting, the grand finale is a dip into the spectacular Mt. Waialeale crater, which gets more rainfall than any place on the planet. You’ll take in stunning views of the jagged crater walls and tropical waterfalls dropping 3,000 feet (915 meters) into the center. Your tour ends back at the helipad.
3730 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased (USB stick $59.99) after your tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- 24-hour cancellation notice required.
- Tours/times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Please print voucher & bring with the day of your tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a must do on Kauai! You really don’t understand the beauty of the island on this level until you’re up in the air. We will be talking about this tour the rest of our lives. Barrett was our pilot & was great at educating us on the island’s history & land. Couldn’t…
Date of experience: March 2021
The staff and pilot were awesome if you really want to see Kauai this is the way to see it up front and close views of every part of Kauai would love to do it again
A spectacular experience for our family of 4. Our pilot was funny, informative and open and interactive to what we wanted to see and where we wanted to spend time. The copters they use are quiet, safe and comfortable. Absolutely a must do during your trip to the island.
Date of experience: December 2020
Fantastic experience. This tour covers the entire island including the Jurassic park falls, the Waimea Canyon and spectacular views of the Napali coast and a dip inside the volcanic crater that created the island. Normally i get nauseous easily on copter rides, but our pilot…
Date of experience: November 2020
2 Helpful votes
The views of Kauai are amazing on this tour! Im a little acrophobic but did fine on this trip. I do recommend you take motion sickness pills if you have trouble with motion sickness.
Date of experience: November 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai
all about the money!
What an awesome flight out of Maui over to Kauai. The cliffs the valleys and waterfalls. On the way we saw a couple…
Big Island Tour
This company is amazing! The views are fantastic and the company helped my boyfriend propose! There is no other wa…
Bucket List ✔
Greg & Barrett(I called him Bear🐾)gave us a once in a lifetime view of Kauai! Such a spectacular experience. This …
Very nice trip
We had a very nice and interesting captain (who used to be a captain in the US-Navy) on our helicopter tour over Ka…
Wow! Hits everything you'd want to see
We went out of the small airport in Princeville for the 45-minute ride around the island. We had an absolutely beau…
Great tour of the island (Kaua'i)
With the pilot there were 6 of us in the helicopter. Our pilot, Dave, was excellent - pointed out places of intere…
Incredible Sky Tour
After much research, we chose Blue Hawaiian Helicopters for our air tour of Kauai. The company's reputation for saf…
Awesome in every way!
We felt safe from beginning to end with blue Hawaiian helicopters. They had been recommended by someone in Florida …
The flight was good but the video was blank and the refund cost more than the refund !
Went on a blue Hwaiian helicopter tour of Kauai with my wife and daughter which became a sad story. Almost immediat…
Unique way to see the island
I can see why most people are so thrilled with their Blue Hawaiian Kauai helicopter tour. From what I could see, th…
A must must must do
The best and only way to see the island as you can't see most by any other means. Awesome 50mins with Kris who was…
Ok so i was scared to say the least...we went just days after a fatal crash in california...not in hawaii....but ca…
Amazing experience! Amazing pilot and narration! would love to go again soon! Breathtaking view of Kauai from air!
Absolutely Stunning Views
I took the early morning (8:00) tour. We had great weather And the morning views were stunning...Nepali coast, Waim…
I would highly recommend a helicopter tour with Blue Hawaiian during your visit to Kauai. It gives you a bigger pic…
- Duration: 50m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 231 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 206 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour price starts from C$388.17. Discover and book Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour is hosted by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor