Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Excitement, Adrenalin, Refreshing Waterfalls, and mesmerizing cliffside views. Everything about our road to Hana adventure is epic, personalized, photographed, videographed, and unforgettable. We’ll take you on the best part of your vacation, and leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
- You'll start at56 Hana Hwy56 Hana Hwy, Paia, HI 96779, USASee address & details
- 1Hana Highway - Road to HanaStop: 9 hours - Admission excludedRoad to Hana 8-9 Hour Adventure Meeting at 7:30 am in Paia Awe, Love, Peace, and Wonder awaits you in Hana. As you let go of your fears and leap off the cliffs into the sacred water, something shifts inside. Allowing yourself to be humbled by some of the most visually beautiful places in the world, warms the heart to feel total peace inside. "I knew I was meant to be here". Your journey will take you through some of the most beautiful and spiritual places on all of the islands. You will see beaches, cliffs, tide pools, and waterfalls that will truly blow you away. Hana has magic beyond words. Leave some room for the Unimaginable! Go Pro Photography, Water, Snacks, Lunch, Maui's Best Banana Bread, and souvenir Epic Water Bottles included on your Hana Journey!Read more
- You'll end at56 Hana Hwy56 Hana Hwy, Paia, HI 96779, USASee address & details
56 Hana Hwy, Paia, HI 96779, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Videography Go Pro
- Entry/Admission - Hana Highway - Road to Hana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Epic Maui Hikes
Chris was the ultimate guide for this amazing adventure. We had a blast hiking through the bamboo forests-seeing …
Chris our guide was amazing! Extensive knowledge of the area, plants, and Hawaiian culture. Professional, humouro…
Simply the best ! Chris Gober our guide yesterday .
We have done hundreds of hikes and excursions around the world . This was easily the best . Chris Gober knew every …
This company rocks in customer service!
OMG I couldn’t have asked for any more with this company or Chris! My first trip to Hawaii and highlight was my wat…
Awesome Waterfall Hike
Chris was a fantastic guide for our family of 6! Very relaxed and open to our pace of adventure. Took us to the h…
Great time! Excellent guides! Would do it again and again!
We did the 4 hour hike with 7 people (mostly teenage boys) and it was amazing! Our guides Chris and Tom did an exce…
Our tour guide Teigan picked us up at our meeting point in Paia town. She was awesome! She was fun, knowledgeable, …
Bamboo Forest and Waterfall Hike
We had an amazing time and our guide was knowledgeable , spirited and a heck of a lot of fun...he also was very saf…
Thought I'd Done It All...
Just finished my 19th visit to Maui since 1982 and tried to do things I hadn’t done previously. Kudos to Epic Maui…
The best time
We did road to Hana and were a little nervous it might be weird to have a tour guide third wheeling but cole was aw…
Getting into a deserted jungle was magic enough. We saw coffee trees, root beer plants, wild ginger and lots of ba…
Great Day on the Road to Hana
We loved our trip on the Road to Hana. Zak was really informative and got us out of our comfort zones while still …
Epic Maui Hikes was the absolute best experience I had on Maui! It was exactly the kind of adventure I was looking …
Appropriately named "Epic"!
My husband and I came to Maui wanting to seek out unique, off the beaten path experiences, and Epic Maui Hikes real…
An Adventure to Remember
My family of 6 had the time of our lives hiking with Cole! A day filled with adventure and fun that we won’t soon f…
- Duration: 6–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,234 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Road to Hana Private Tour
What time does Road to Hana Private Tour start?
Road to Hana Private Tour will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Road to Hana Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Road to Hana Private Tour?
Road to Hana Private Tour price starts from C$446.53. Discover and book Road to Hana Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Road to Hana Private Tour cancellation policy?
Road to Hana Private Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Road to Hana Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Road to Hana Private Tour?
Road to Hana Private Tour is hosted by Epic Maui Hikes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Epic Maui Hikes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Road to Hana Private Tour on Tripadvisor