View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour option on advance request
- Transport by private vehicle (or meet us at hike location if prefer as many do)
- Food and drinks - the hike itself is just around 3 ish hours - so you can bring any light snack you wish or water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- usually no less than 12 people per booking- unless private
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Accessibility: this hike path has been traveled by children 6 years old all the way to seniors who can handle muddy, possible small uneven rocky paths and small dirt slopes and a serene environment the paths are muddy- lined at times with uneven stones, and roots. (see photos on our website or contact us if you have concerns) Many children come on this hike, as well as seniors; however, you should have no ankle issues. There are very small areas of possible muddy slight slopes of about 1 minute where you may have to hold on to tree branches, or hold yourself up a bit. If you feel you may need additional physical help, like offering a hand or holding onto your backpack for support, please contact us directly before hand so we can make sure all needs are met. There have been a few people who where we do need to support their arms to give them a hand in certain areas of small mud slopes. Perspectives are relative, locally, we would call this hike easy or moderate at most, but we have had some people that usually only hike dry and paved areas say its a little challenging also, but some people say that about manoa falls or daimondhead also which is the most frequented tourist hike due to how easy it is to find and that you dont need a guide to find it. Our paths we choose is considered rugged nature and often muddy in natural landscape- but it is very serene and most people are often at comfortable ease also.
- Minimum age is 8 years old unless private.
- Children are welcome if they can be fairly calm for the hike; and although this is an adventure with water, we also goal for it to be a mindful reflective serene experience for alls
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was such a wonderful experience and so much fun! I did the yoga class on the beach as well as the jungle hike. I would definitely recommend doing both of these activities and I hope to be back again!
I embarked on this event for the sole purpose of finding a yoga class to decompress from work/life stressors. After completing this excursion, I gained a keen eye for the beauty in nature, a greater sense of stillness, and an appreciation for the simplicity of life. I would…
Date of experience: June 2019
Karen was amazing! She helped us park, guided us through several meditations and an amazing vinyasa flow. Along the way she would stop and point out different indiginous plants/seeds/animals and give us fascinating local knowledge about hawaii. It was a complete and exceptional…
Date of experience: January 2019
We really enjoyed the hike! It is challenging but a lot of fun! Karen is nice and accommodating. Thanks for bringing us to the beautiful jungle. The yoga and medication part is good too!
Date of experience: December 2018
I enjoyed doing this hike. It was a small and friendly group. Karen (the guide) is knowledgable about the local flora and fauna and shared her information along the way. I enjoyed learning about the bamboo, cinnamon, and lemon guava forests. The meditation by the river was great…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii - Waikiki
Great spot for very positive, all levels class
We greatly enjoy catching a yoga class whenever we travel. We’ve been doing yoga about 10 years. We’re not overly a…
Morning beach yoga
Enjoyed the yoga class with Allie. Very relaxing and beautiful views. I will be doing another class or two.
Loved this mindful yoga with Cai. He really knew and respected all different types of yoga. Very relaxing.
Liz was so great we thoroughly enjoyed our sunset beach yoga. Would definitely come back again. It was an amazing e…
We had a great time with Karen on a Friday night sunset yoga. The sunset was gorgeous and we even had a rainbow. Th…
Amazing Beach Sunset Yoga.
Talk about a perfect place for an hour of yoga. On your mat under a Banyan tree, facing the ocean and chirping bird…
Beautiful Sunset Island Yoga
Hours after arriving on Oahu, I was practicing yoga at sunset on Waikiki beach. I've attended class 3 times this we…
We found this to be a wonderful way to start the day. The pace was just right for me - a beginner but also enjoyed …
Yoga by the beach. Can it get better than that? Not in my world!
Wow. What a great way to start the day! Yoga in the park by the ocean! Great instructor. So great that I can kee…
Loved this outdoor class
I really enjoyed having class outside with the ocean view! Kevin is a great teacher. I would recommend this to anyo…
Best Beach Yoga in Waikiki.
There is no better way to start your morning or end your day on vacation or not than with Sunset beach Yoga, best y…
Very relaxing, beautiful setting and great teacher
We are yoga novices and decided we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to try a class against a Hawaiian sunset. This …
Best Yoga Ever!
Alright, so I have used up my 5 day yoga pass on some 9 a m classes and 5:30 classes. I loved them all. They were…
Most beautiful yoga experience!!
I found Sunset Beach Yoga on Google and this ticked all the bucket list boxes. I’ve always wanted to practice outsi…
My first yoga session was truly healing and magical. I was in a lot of pain and anxiety from a bad travel experien…
- Beach Sunset Yoga Hawaii - Waikiki
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071