Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPearl Harbor National Memorial1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818, USADeparture Point: Check and departure is at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour desk, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Open daily from 7am to 5pm Address: Pearl Harbor Vsiitor Center 1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, Hawaii 96817See address & details
- 1USS Arizona MemorialStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis special package includes: - Two (2) USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour - Two (2) admissions to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center - An Official Pearl Harbor Tote Bag - A color souvenir map and guide of the Pearl Harbor Visitor CenterRead more
- You'll end atPearl Harbor National Memorial1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818, USADeparture Point: Check and departure is at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour desk, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Open daily from 7am to 5pm Address: Pearl Harbor Vsiitor Center 1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, Hawaii 96817See address & details
Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818, USA
Returns to original departure point
- (2) USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour Rentals
- (2) Admissions to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center
- (1) Souvenir Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Tote Bag
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- This program does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial, please visit the National Park Service’s website at recreation.gov ( or call toll free US/Canada at 1-877-444-6777), tickets are available two months out and are only $1.50 each. Or come early, each day there are an additional 1,300 free tickets given out at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first come, first serviced basis, and gates opens at 7am.
- Reserve Boat Tickets at www.recreation.gov
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be advise the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a no bag policy. You can bring your wallet, camera, phone and bottled water.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A solemn place, not a tourist stop. Wonderful museum does a fair job of capturing events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor. Park Rangers are very professional, friendly and informative. Be there early. The boat will leave without you. Also, do not simply plug in Pearl…
Date of experience: February 2021
This memorial is a sacred place for many veterans and it was sobering to be able to go on it. It gives you a sense of the layout of the Battle of Pearl Harbor while the names on the wall show you the cost of it. The wall of names itself is staggering to look at and is an…
Date of experience: January 2021
.. but he enjoyed the memorial. He is studying WWII in homeschool and this made it real. The names on the wall is very poignant.
Date of experience: March 2020
The tour was such a grabber as you see the video and then the boat takes you out to stand on the Arizona at the memorial and realize that you are on a cemetery that is what remains of the USS Arizona. It is an experience that you won't forget.
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: USS Arizona Memorial
I recommend getting there when they open due the cooler weather and less crowds , it is free entry and you can view…
Visiting the Arizona Memorial is a surreal experience knowing there are brave sailors lying below due to the unfort…
My first visit. Very reasonable price. Excellent presentation by very knowledable guide. Note: other tours (ex. USS…
If you have any interest in US or WWII history, this location is a must-see. The surfacing oil bubbles are a poigna…
It temperature need me how grateful I am for the men, women and families who serve in our armed forces. Freedom is …
Reservation website is horrible
We could never get thru to get tickets. We decided to go in person. They watched us struggle with the website abou…
Definitely visit here while in Oahu
Easily reserved tickets online thru recreation.gov website the day before our visit. The shuttle boat ride to the M…
Honor and respect
Home, respect for those who served to protect and paid the ultimate price. Excellent way to honor our heroes.
Heartbreaking. Beautiful. Life changing. A very well simple organized tour of history. Very nice informative staff.
Amazing time. Sad. But important to see. Wonderful film. West boat ride to site. Lovely staff. Happy I went.
First time visiting the memorial. Was a very moving emotional experience. Highly recommend visiting when in Honolul…
Remember That They Have Standby Tickets
Not to be missed. Very awe inspiring. I went as a solo on a busy day with no advance reservation. I had no probl…
very clean and lots of information
Very well organized and lots of great help. The onsite park rangers were very knowledgeable. while we were at t…
a must-see. it is as intriguing as it sounds. it's a sobering visit. you can see still the oil coming up from under…
Historical and educational experience
It was a very educational experience for the whole family. The guides provided details that we didn't know and did …
Amazing to think there are still sailors and marines still there and some of those who survived choose to join thei…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,706 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 408 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about USS Arizona Package
Which attractions will I visit with USS Arizona Package?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book USS Arizona Package on Tripadvisor
How much is USS Arizona Package?
USS Arizona Package price starts from C$31.64. Discover and book USS Arizona Package on Tripadvisor
What is the USS Arizona Package cancellation policy?
USS Arizona Package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book USS Arizona Package on Tripadvisor
Which company provides USS Arizona Package?
USS Arizona Package is hosted by USS Arizona Memorial. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact USS Arizona Memorial on Tripadvisor. Discover and book USS Arizona Package on Tripadvisor