Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Attention Guests: With the coronavirus outbreak, we have changes our tours to PRIVATE TOURS only until further notice. Ride bike easy and exercise moderately with your professional friendly informative Fitness guide. Immerse yourself into Hawaii's healthy lifestyle and its culture with this amazing pedal-assist electric bike tour. Roll up Manoa valley with dazzling views and neighborhoods with to the trailhead. We hike on up to the waterfalls through an exotic tropical jungle that has been used in many major movies. After our 1.5 hour hike, we roll down to our favorite Manoa valley cafe for an inclusive healthy lunch, Just add a check of personal value to your amazing Hawaii vacation.
- You'll start at2459 Kalakaua Ave2459 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAKuhio Beach Hula Mound. Under the large banyan tree.See address & details
- 1Kapiolani ParkStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Diamond Head State MonumentStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byShangri La
- You'll end at2459 Kalakaua Ave2459 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAKuhio Beach Hula Mound. Under the large banyan tree.See address & details
2459 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bike Tour Hawaii
A fun and interesting time
My husband and I did this tour yesterday with Kelly as our guide. He is immensely personable, informative and knowl…
Thoroughly enjoyed our tour!
We thoroughly enjoyed our bike tour of the North Shore. Kelly was amazing - always sharing unique facts and tidbits…
What a Great Experience for Hawaiian Culture and History
The bike tour and historical and personal knowledge accompanied with the restaurants visited was time well spent. …
Great Fun and Food
This tour was awesome and Kelly, our tour guide, really knows his stuff! The bikes were comfortable and the tour wa…
Bike Tour of Honolulu and Waikiki
This was an awesome tour. It was projected to rain by lunch time or early afternoon, so unfortunately everyone else…
Enjoyable Easy Bike Tour
Kelly gave us a very nice, full service bike tour that extended nearly 2 hours extra. We saw all the great surfing …
Very nice tour
Kelly was prompt, very knowledgeable and guru of where to go, what to do and what to eat - we had a great tour (abo…
This was an awesome way to really get to know Waikiki and what it has to offer away from the touristy areas. We lov…
This is a great tour. You see Honolulu from the ground up as well as eating some amazing food. He hits some famous …
Fun and interesting bike tour!
Wonderful tour with a very knowledgable guide! Kelly shared lots of interesting information and history about Hawai…
Great way to see Diamond Head!
This is our second tour with Bike Tour Hawaii. On our last visit, we did the Northshore tour. This time we did th…
We did it!
We had a lovely morning biking and hiking to the summit of Diamond Head. Our guide showed us some interesting natur…
Bluetooth and a bike!
Kelly was amazing. He equipped each bike with a Bluetooth speaker which allowed each rider to hear the information…
The tour was awesome, we went to so many local places to eat and Kelly was a great guide. Kelly also took so many n…
Foodie Bike Tour
Our afternoon with Kelly was excellent. He combined the perfect itinerary that included, history, nature, culture a…
- Duration: 120–150 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c, language_chinese_ffffe66c, language_chinese_ffffe66c, language_french_ffffe66c, language_german_ffffe66c, language_italian_ffffe66c, language_japanese_ffffe66c, language_spanish_ffffe66c, locale_ko
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 1,047 travellers!