Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atHawaiian Diving Adventures1125 Ala Moana Blvd slip A-03, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAMeet at Slip A-0 at Kewalo BasinSee address & details
- 1Kewalo BasinStop: 2 hoursEncounter the healing powers of Hawaii’s Pacific Ocean on a relaxing and intimate catamaran sail off the beautiful Diamond Head and Waikiki coastline of Oahu. Hawaii’s 80-degree cobalt and turquoise water becomes a refreshing snorkeling and sailing playground amidst endangered Hawaiian sea turtles, tropical fish, occasional dolphins and seasonal Pacific Humpback whales that frequent this scenic area off Diamond Head. Do as much or as little as you’d like on this catamaran sailing tour off of Waikiki: swim, snorkel, relax and experience the Hawaiian value of “pono” – balance of mind, body and spirit.Read more
- You'll end atHawaiian Diving Adventures1125 Ala Moana Blvd slip A-03, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAMeet at Slip A-0 at Kewalo BasinSee address & details
Hawaiian Diving Adventures, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd slip A-03, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional nature guides
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- If booking option with Downhill Biking Adventure - Passenger heights
- If booking option with Oahu Rainforest Hiking Adventure - Passenger shoe sizes
- If booking option with Downhill Biking Adventure or Oahu Rainforest Hiking Adventure - Lunch preference - turkey, roast beef, ham or vegie sandwich
- Child prices apply to children aged 13 years and under.
- The Downhill Biking Adventure is not recommended for children aged 5 years and under.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Our guide and captain, Autumn and Winter where amazing. Also the guide from Bike Hawaii, Christain. All three did great jobs, nice, knowledgeable, helpful and should get raises! The boat ride to and from the snorkel spot had views of the island and was a big bonus on top of the…
Date of experience: December 2019
Went out at 3pm. Weather was beautiful! We saw three sea turtles. Snacks and water were provided for the boat ride back to the harbor.
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from BikeHawaiiTours, Owner at Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure
Responded Sep. 24, 2019
Aloha Marissa.. You never know what sea life we will encounter when on the blue Pacific. Our turtle (honu) friends are very reliable. Glad to hear you both had met during your stay with us. With aloha..Bike Hawaii crew
It was my adult grandson’s first experience with snorkeling and the instructions given before entering the water were very helpful. The crew even adjusted the life jackets if needed. My grandson was enjoying it so much, he was the last one to get onto the boat at the end. Snacks…
Date of experience: May 2019
Response from BikeHawaiiTours, Director of Sales at Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure
Responded May 24, 2019
Mahalo for joining us during your vacation. We are glad that you enjoyed your adventure out on and below the ocean with us. With Aloha..
This tour is well worth a try. Captain Krash and his crew are very professional and friendly. They immediately greet each guest and make you fell welcome. The snorkeling gear is a little worn, but that is to be expected with a volume tour. I'd recommend bringing your own mask if…
Date of experience: January 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bike Hawaii Tours
Awesome day! Well paced and the guides were fabulous!!! Lunch was delicious and the view from our lunch spot was s…
Awesome Views on Ebike Ride
In conjunction with an informative tour guide such as Rholdolph, this tour gives you a great perspective on the are…
Bike and snorkel with experts
Yes this really is a downhill ride. We were looked after by experts. Safe and great gear. Fun. Swimming with the…
Could have been so much better.
Both guides were very nice, pick-up and drop off on time. Box lunch was advertised as half way down the mountain, w…
My husband and I did this ebike tour today. So much fun!!! Our guide Daniel was great...so knowledgeable and patien…
Really enjoyed the biking!
Have to admit our family was a little nervous about this given the weather conditions (rain and winds), but it ende…
Favorite part of The trip
We did the bike and snorkel day trip. It was one of our favorite things about the trip. Daniel picked us up form …
Highlight of our Trip!
This excursion was the highlight of our trip. The hike into the rainforest was beautiful and our guide was very kn…
Amazing, rich beauty of nature bike cruise
A van takes us all way up into the jungle of a mountain top (hill top?) It's so far up that it's a misty wet, we w…
If you want to hike up to see some amazing views, then hike up to this 1200 ft high ridge top at Kamehame where on …
Great snorkeling, sailing and bike ride. highly recommended.Guides were fabulous and the whole family loved the day…
As I didn't want to drive myself around the island I chose to do some tours. This was one of them and I was not dis…
Volcanic Rainforest Hike
This hike was amazing! Rhodolph was an amazing tour guide! The views were breathtaking!Rhodolph was very informativ…
Great sightseeing tour of the East Coast of Oahu
I and my friend had recently visited the east coast of Oahu island with Bike Hawaii. The guide and driver were abso…
Great idea to do with anyone enjoying combining a lite exercise while seeing Hawaii from a new angle. The bike ride…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 585 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 144 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure
What time does Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure start?
Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure?
Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure price starts from C$110.58. Discover and book Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure cancellation policy?
Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Diamond Head Sail and Snorkel Adventure on Tripadvisor